Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 am. Same time as Gameday, the inferior Sunday AFL program.
Cheers Quinny, I've never really watched either of them but I might give it a watch today to see Kane Cornes put another rocket up Tex.

Tex vs Cornes is like the footy and media worlds both sending their worst candidates and putting them in the ring.

Waking up at 9am on a Sunday morning hungover as fu** remembering we belted Foldmantle last night is a fantastic feeling
I remember drunk me getting on an Uber and trying to convince my self to watch the replay when i got home. Unfortunately walked into my room, passed out on the floor and shattered a glass.

Just finished the replay and wow, what a game!!. I think i'll burn my freo scarf.

I remember drunk me getting on an Uber and trying to convince my self to watch the replay when i got home. Unfortunately walked into my room, passed out on the floor and shattered a glass.

Just finished the replay and wow, what a game!!. I think i'll burn my freo scarf.

You seem to have a knack of either not drinking or drinking stupendous quantities! What were you downing?

I'm so keen for On the Couch tonight. I quite like Jono Brown generally and he gives Lyon plenty of s**t but I'm expecting it to be reversed tonight when JB gets called out on his horrendous call of the WA teams.

You seem to have a knack of either not drinking or drinking stupendous quantities! What were you downing?

I'm so keen for On the Couch tonight. I quite like Jono Brown generally and he gives Lyon plenty of s**t but I'm expecting it to be reversed tonight when JB gets called out on his horrendous call of the WA teams.
Started with some crafties (balters XPA) and then started downing bourbon and coke at some stage.

yeah I go 3-4 weeks without touching it and then allowing my self to get pissed 2 weekends in a row.

Gee...that MMA is an unforgiving caper.

Weeks of training and you get kneed in the head and KO'd in a few seconds of the match starting. Plus a couple of nice whacks to your unconscious face for good measure.

I'd say months of training for a UFC fight camp. It's ruthless hey. There was a punch KO within the first 10-15 seconds of the same card, and I can't even determine what the initial strike was to drop the bloke. That would be so disheartening though.

Would feel odd for the winner too. Being that pumped up and ready to go to war. Done early in the first round and wondering what to do with all that energy.

Nothing beats the old days of UFC where a fat drunkard called Tank could fight a Tom Selleck lookalike, doesn't have the same charm these days.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing beats the old days of UFC where a fat drunkard called Tank could fight a Tom Selleck lookalike, doesn't have the same charm these days.

giphy.gif

I remember back in the early 2000s (?) watching a sbs doco on
Brutal, almost thru up watching
Changed a bit since then, but kicking and punching when their down is fine if you want to kill someone, but as a sport, not so sure..

James Lafonde wrote some interesting stuff on just recently

Last edited:
I remember back in the early 2000s (?) watching a sbs doco on
Brutal, almost thru up watching
Changed a bit since then, but kicking and punching when their down is fine if you want to kill someone, but as a sport, not so sure..

James Lafonde wrote some interesting stuff on just recently

I have no idea who this Lafonde character is, but having perused a few of those 'articles' the man is clearly bananas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back