Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
You don't know how much I was hanging out for those IKEA meatballs in my freezer man.
ahahaha. I love Ikea meatballs. Do you gets the cranberry sauce and the sauce?

My lazy hack was dropping those bad boys into spaghetti.

Gone down to the Leeds open training session because how could you not love the boys.

Tell you who’s obnoxious - English blokes who’ve been on the piss all day.

Honestly don’t know if that’s unique to the English

Spent more than a few nights at kebab joints late whilst sober in more recent times and it’s frightening how annoying drunk people are. Something I never really picked up on when I was drunk as well

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast

Spent more than a few nights at kebab joints late whilst sober in more recent times and it’s frightening how annoying drunk people are. Something I never really picked up on when I was drunk as well

Its why I don't drink anymore. Im a real dickhead when im sh*tfaced.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast

TBH i feel like drunk me is the best me.

Bloody soccer hooligans at it again

NIB stadium or whatever it is now, bloke leans over the fence to tie a flag up. Can’t reach the bottom corner, steps over the fence and puts one foot on the field. Four security, four cops. Trespassing, arrested, taken out.

Couldn’t have been closer than 500m to any of the actual players or staff, just straddled the fence tying up a flag, eight blokes take him out. No fuss from him, no aggro, just copped it.

s**t stuff that.

NIB stadium or whatever it is now, bloke leans over the fence to tie a flag up. Can’t reach the bottom corner, steps over the fence and puts one foot on the field. Four security, four cops. Trespassing, arrested, taken out.

Couldn’t have been closer than 500m to any of the actual players or staff, just straddled the fence tying up a flag, eight blokes take him out. No fuss from him, no aggro, just copped it.

s**t stuff that.

I just want to belt the living s**t out of people that over react like that

There really is a lack of common sense from some security personnel at times - just tell the guy look you can’t do that and move on. If he keeps doing it move him on sure but ffs mountains and molehills

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari

s**t stuff that.
You missed him call the security guy a bald headed flog

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
I watched Schindler’s List for the first time yesterday. Anyone else have classic movies that are so well known you never actually get around to seeing them?

Just to make sure everyone was able to see Serena get a bully beatdown from Simona Halep. :cool:

I’d never heard of Cutters Way till a couple years ago
Absolute classic, and has quickly become a favourite

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
I just want to belt the living s**t out of people that over react like that

There really is a lack of common sense from some security personnel at times - just tell the guy look you can’t do that and move on. If he keeps doing it move him on sure but ffs mountains and molehills

Yea, they can get a little overzealous

10A1F4D3-9E9F-4742-8CB0-536DBEDA872A.jpeg

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
They want to knight Ben Stokes. WTF!!!!

I know people complain about our pollies but even they wouldn't be that stupid to give such honour to a goodish/average player that has been in trouble.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
They gave OBEs to the 05 Ashes team, a knighthood for Stokes seems reasonable by those standards. And we think it's cringy when we give Australian of the Year to an athlete...

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
LOL was having dinner today and the Eagles social media chick rocks up to the restaurant in full Eagles kits. Legit meters away from me was the person that has made a genuine mockery out of me on twitter.
Did you ask her if she knew who Xavier O'Neill is and what's happened to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back