Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's something random, got a letter from the RAC today, thought it was a bill.
Turns out they want to give me $350 back because they supposedly charged me too much on the insurance on two cars that I don't even own anymore, one I actually sold about 18 months ago.
I mean I'll take their money and buy beer with it but it's one of the weirdest letters I've ever received.

So here's something random, got a letter from the RAC today, thought it was a bill.
Turns out they want to give me $350 back because they supposedly charged me too much on the insurance on two cars that I don't even own anymore, one I actually sold about 18 months ago.
I mean I'll take their money and buy beer with it but it's one of the weirdest letters I've ever received.
What. I only got $113back. A month ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m all for the moon landing conspiracy stuff because it’s genuinely funny, but can we not have this website become open slather for neo-nazi propaganda that alleges the holocaust didn’t happen?

Interviewer: Much like the rest of us, I see the majority of the Jewish people as being victims of a historical fantasy (holocaust) that is continually leveraged to drastically alter government policy on a global scale, to the detriment of all mankind. What are your thoughts on this?

Director: Yes, in continually pushing the Holocaust, it helps them in being portrayed as victims, when in fact they are actually the most powerful and aggressive country in the region.

I have no doubt some Jews may have been killed illegally just like I have no doubts that many Germans were also.

What I learned from my father about Adolf Hitler completely changed my way of thinking. They call it today “thinking outside the box.” I became aware of the bias in comics about the evil “Nazis” and in school I always had to stay silent on the subject of the holocaust. I had also become aware of the shock and horror on the faces of my friends just hearing the name Adolf Hitler. As a teenager I would get bored watching war movies as the script was always the same and even today rarely give the modern ones a second glance the propaganda is so bad.

Source: The film’s website - https://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/10-questions-answered-by-dennis-wise/

Saving Private Ryan

saving private ryan a documentary? A joke ?
It’s $pro war propaganda$ and a crap movie

A good anti war film would be Gallipoli
By great Australian director Peter Weir

Gallipoli follows the traditional path of anti war films
Starts with young men, innocence, sense of adventure and ends with horrors of war

As opposed to speilburgs saving private ryan
Which flips the traditional path of anti war films on its head
With the horror at the start, and rest bring a manipulative and dehumanising revenge flick..

Yeah not buying the Adolf was really a nice guy but just misunderstood bullshit

It’s not for this thread and anyone propagating it can expect an immediate thread ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back