Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
The ending is pretty dope Godfather32
I haven't gotten that far yet

“Dope” that’s an interesting choice of words (and not surprising coming from the likes of you)

Re “the ending”

“The first 200 pages of his brave book are an almost unbearable chronicle of human suffering.

Apart from the well-known repeated rape of virtually every girl and woman unlucky enough to be in the Soviet occupation zones, perhaps the most shocking outrage recorded by MacDonogh

And
The two million German civilians who died were largely the old, women and children: victims of disease, cold, hunger, suicide - and mass murder.” Etc etc

Godfather32, if you wish to know about the ending try Thomas Goodrich’s Hellstorm. There is PDFs of it on the net. And once read, cannot be unread..

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
“Dope” that’s an interesting choice of words (and not surprising coming from the likes of you)

Re “the ending”

“The first 200 pages of his brave book are an almost unbearable chronicle of human suffering.

Apart from the well-known repeated rape of virtually every girl and woman unlucky enough to be in the Soviet occupation zones, perhaps the most shocking outrage recorded by MacDonogh

And
The two million German civilians who died were largely the old, women and children: victims of disease, cold, hunger, suicide - and mass murder.” Etc etc

Godfather32, if you wish to know about the ending try Thomas Goodrich’s Hellstorm. There is PDFs of it on the net. And once read, cannot be unread..
I'm good mate, think I'll remain unenlightened for now

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast

Re “the ending”

And

ahaha are you trying to call me a druggie?

Your rambling on this thread suggests to me that you've fried your brain on acid.

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
ahaha are you trying to call me a druggie?

Your rambling on this thread suggests to me that you've fried your brain on acid.

Context
“The ending is pretty dope”
A dope can be a fool, a slang term for "excellent,"

I won’t accuse you of rambling
It’s something far worse and with intent

Last edited:

Re “the ending”

And

This post has absolutely zero to do with the two posts you quoted

Nothing. Nada. Zilch

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
The first casualty of war is the truth

I gave a link with a different ( documented) perspective to The World at War
And then naturally got grief for it
We were talking about a tv show based on a comic book and the fact avishka5 likes to ruin my life by spoiling things for me.
Not really sure what it had to do with whatever you posted, are you starting to get a bit paranoid that people are always talking about you?
You should relax a bit mate.

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
This post has absolutely zero to do with the two posts you quoted

Nothing. Nada. Zilch

Really??

Guessing I missed a $$narrative$$ special today

Godwin's Law got invoked.

Godwin’s law
Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2]

And then the following from avishka

The ending is pretty dope Godfather32

The first casualty of war is the truth

I gave a link with a different ( documented) perspective to The World at War
And then naturally got grief for it

The different perspective being that of a nazi propagandist who suggests the holocaust was fantasy?

I know this is the random discussion thread but even by the loosest definition possible, there is no discussion to be had here.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
should be going to bed but wtf am I doing watching Justin Bieber singing "love yourself" live.

God damit, I think i might be a closet JB fan.

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
Everyone else besides you realised that avishka was talking about a tv show that we'd been discussing earlier

If that’s the case, then fair enough
As already said earlier had put on link, and thought/ looked to me reply’s related to that. I deleted original comment due to

Yeah not buying the Adolf was really a nice guy but just misunderstood bulls**t

It’s not for this thread and anyone propagating it can expect an immediate thread ban

Quinz’s World at War comes with no questions asked
Giving a different perspective is a different matter altogether- and does come with some paranoia
So be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back