Not open for further replies.

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
propagandist

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

YouTube is owned by google
Google owners - Larry Page and Sergey Brin (Jewish)

However, co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin are still the two largest shareholders

Facebook- mark zuckerberg. (Jewish)

And the msm..take a guess..

You do not have a straight leg to stand on happyBolshievik
Let alone worth answering

Some anti-Semitic s**t
Purely hypothetically speaking, if I had a grandmother who had hypothetically survived the Holocaust and therefore I hypothetically didn’t need Hollywood to tell me accounts of the atrocities, what would you say to that?

Yeah I prefer to put my dope in the pipe.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back