Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
* me the company at the rugby was s**t house. Bloke behind me spilt his beer all over my back. The two blokes on my left were off their **** and just yelling at everyone.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Rugby can absolutely fu** off, pleb sport for morons, but I did happen to catch Australia just score the most incredible try.
It angers me greatly that they've got the Optus attendance record and there's no way the AFL can get it back without expanding the place.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
fu** me the company at the rugby was s**t house. Bloke behind me spilt his beer all over my back. The two blokes on my left were off their **** and just yelling at everyone.
That just sounds like an Eagles game if I'm being completely honest with you

It angers me greatly that they've got the Optus attendance record and there's no way the AFL can get it back without expanding the place.

Would love to see a side by side of the attendance vs brain cell count though.

Jeffrey Epstein kills himself in prison. The conspiracy theorist in me reckons a couple of at risk higher ups had something to do with it.
He's been connected with a lot of high profile people over the years. The fact he won't go on trial makes a few breathe easier I'm sure.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 6.57.29 PM.png

I bet this isn't how Andrew Williams pictured his legal career going in university.
"You're going to be helping the planet Andy. This is your destiny."

"Your Honor, who doesn't get their schlong out at the mere hint of a short skirt or tight top on passing pedestrians? It's a base and fundamental human action."

s**t's going down in Sydney

Might be the only time you see someone subdued with a milk crate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back