Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigFooty is like crack sometimes, just something so pure about opening your notifications and seeing this.

a9ce2ec9ec175a0d4cf822dfc5212e29.jpg
There's a reason I avoid our changes threads like the plague. Even our gameday threads have a better standard of debate.

There's a reason I avoid our changes threads like the plague. Even our gameday threads have a better standard of debate.

How can there be over 400 posts worth of discussion about a top 4 side with a reasonably settled line up, no outgoing injuries and coming up against a finals competitor on their home deck?

The fact a Changes thread appears almost immediately after a good win really bugs me. After a pantsing I could understand. But we've been doing a helluva lot of winning these past few years and the Changes threads keep popping up mighty fast and churn out pages and pages of dribble at record pace.

How can there be over 400 posts worth of discussion about a top 4 side with a reasonably settled line up, no outgoing injuries and coming up against a finals competitor on their home deck?

The fact a Changes thread appears almost immediately after a good win really bugs me. After a pantsing I could understand. But we've been doing a helluva lot of winning these past few years and the Changes threads keep popping up mighty fast and churn out pages and pages of dribble at record pace.

9BAE753E-1676-4918-8FF2-A28250A107B4.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty is like crack sometimes, just something so pure about opening your notifications and seeing this.

a9ce2ec9ec175a0d4cf822dfc5212e29.jpg
This is what my notifications looked like from the Trades thread the other morning.

Were you speculating?

Did three episodes last night, finish it tonight, smash through the Leeds documentary they released yesterday then cancel the free trial.

Get f’ed Amazon.
Meh was $59 for the year, they've got The Expanse and a few other good shows in production. Also highly recommend The Marvellous Mrs Maisel, probably up there with one of my favourite shows of the last few years.

Today did more for my belief that we’ll win the flag than I thought any result other than a thumping victory would. Confirmed my suspicions that Richmond have no answer for our gameplan at its best, and when they got two goals up but we pegged it back I can see this is the same resilience in the clutch team. We’re fine.

Also, just finished The Boys. What the * is that ending? Finish the story campaigners, don’t make me wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back