Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got me once. When I was a young pup. Reckon I was in there for all of 5 minutes and they had my return done. Of course I had nothing to claim but I still felt ripped off!
The trick with tax must be to make it seem just complicated enough that you need their help, but not too complicated that you have to pretend to work on it for days.

HoneyBadger35 gotta say after seeing Once Upon A Time In Hollywood tonight I’ve wholeheartedly changed my mind. I thought it was brilliant.

Interesting, that’s good though. As I said I liked almost all of the elements, but somehow found the sum of those parts to be a fairly meandering film.

I’m probably going to see it again now that I know how it plays out. Interesting with how down the middle reviews seem to be split.

Interesting, that’s good though. As I said I liked almost all of the elements, but somehow found the sum of those parts to be a fairly meandering film.

I’m probably going to see it again now that I know how it plays out. Interesting with how down the middle reviews seem to be split.
I’m going to see it next week. Gotta admit I’m not hugely pumped about it, compared to the last few Tarantino films I’ve gone to see, but I’ve been trying to avoid reviews and spoilers to get a clean look at it

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m going to see it next week. Gotta admit I’m not hugely pumped about it, compared to the last few Tarantino films I’ve gone to see, but I’ve been trying to avoid reviews and spoilers to get a clean look at it
Yeah that's how I felt about it and all I knew going in was that it was a Pitt and DiCaprio led movie set in Hollywood. I was pleasantly surprised.

DiCaprio should get an Oscar nom imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back