Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been able to get over losses very easily this season but 2 days on and its bloody hard to get over this one. Just hoping that we now revert to playing good footy when our backs are against the wall (like 2018).

I missed the game and I'm camping in Kalbarri, think I made the right decision
View attachment 734365
I respect the fact that you can miss a game like that. I haven't into the footy as much lately but I'd struggle not watch an Eagles game.

I'm lucky that the ABC showed our last two games on TV here in Sri Lanka.

On a side note, need to do a trip up north when i get home.

I respect the fact that you can miss a game like that. I haven't into the footy as much lately but I'd struggle not watch an Eagles game.

Football's great and all but it's a lot to time to give up every year watching a horribly corrupt organisation ruin a sport. I'll always follow the Eagles and watch as many games as I can but sometimes it's better to put other parts of your life first.
Just stopped off for lunch
IMG20190826135315.jpg

I was up at Coral Bay last month. Do recommend.

Missed the Saturday game as I was camping in the Avon Valley. Sadly, I did not miss lastnight's cricket!

Football's great and all but it's a lot to time to give up every year watching a horribly corrupt organisation ruin a sport. I'll always follow the Eagles and watch as many games as I can but sometimes it's better to put other parts of your life first.
Just stopped off for lunch
View attachment 734379
Looks lovely! Perfect weather.

I was up at Coral Bay last month. Do recommend.

Missed the Saturday game as I was camping in the Avon Valley. Sadly, I did not miss lastnight's cricket!
Did Coral bay a few years back. Elite location but unfortunately i stayed there one night and one day only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ef99df0582af1cf1bdeab88d6b95c67a.jpg

Piss off Kayo.

The only 2 sports i care for are cricket and footy. Eagles choked, Aussies choked and SL currently are 7/85 in the second innings and on the verge of a loss.

The last 48hrs can get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back