Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A88B9E36-11B3-483B-AB28-18A33D6E12DD.jpeg

Stumbled across this picture. Got me thinking how I’d respond if I was a Suns player and this guy had a crack at me for not training hard enough

Being overweight has no bearing on his coaching ability but I’m not convinced it wouldn’t impact the messaging he’s trying to convey

View attachment 749295

Stumbled across this picture. Got me thinking how I’d respond if I was a Suns player and this guy had a crack at me for not training hard enough

Being overweight has no bearing on his coaching ability but I’m not convinced it wouldn’t impact the messaging he’s trying to convey

Easily solved by wearing his two premiership medals to work.

"You lot can be fat, lazy campaigners after you have achieved something. Now get back to work!"

Easily solved by wearing his two premiership medals to work.

"You lot can be fat, lazy campaigners after you have achieved something. Now get back to work!"

Wouldn't be surprised if his medals had teeth marks on it as he thought there was chocolate inside

View attachment 749295

I'd stress eat too if I had to coach that rabble.

Its estimated that our buyback scheme collected 660,000 guns.

If the U.S are less likely to participate in something like that, what kind of dent are they supposed to make in their 393 million guns with a buyback scheme.

They need to do something about guns, but the "Australian solution" isn't going to work.
The American response to every tragedy of ' the solution is more guns' doesn't appear to be working either.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

The American response to every tragedy of ' the solution is more guns' doesn't appear to be working either.

A buy back wouldn't be a quick fix for America, it would have to be a phased approach preventing future sales and destroying any guns in the interim that do get seized. You are talking something that would take possibly generations to get to a point anywhere near where Australia is.

But until you actually get their population to get on board with the concept it's all a pipe dream.

A buy back wouldn't be a quick fix for America, it would have to be a phased approach preventing future sales and destroying any guns in the interim that do get seized. You are talking something that would take possibly generations to get to a point anywhere near where Australia is.

But until you actually get their population to get on board with the concept it's all a pipe dream.
Colt has just announced that they are not going to make any more AR-15s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 749295

I've thought that before too. If you had an overweight or unfit coach yelling at you during time trials and pre season drills I don't think it'd be that motivating.

Losing to Woosha in a time trial though..

My nearly 5 year old and baking up at 5 without any doubt is annoying.

It’s not forever and on 8-10 yrs I won’t be able to get her out of bed

Still. It shits me. Like Richmond 154 games I’m a row at the G type s**t me

My nearly 5 year old and baking up at 5 without any doubt is annoying.

It’s not forever and on 8-10 yrs I won’t be able to get her out of bed

Still. It s**ts me. Like Richmond 154 games I’m a row at the G type s**t me
What’s she baking?

Quinz Keys larrikin swannies (where’s swannie these days?)

Can you guys change the poll in the Other Finals now Grand Final 2019 thread at all?

Bit bummed I can’t do it? Or can’t see how to do it 😬

Who wins?
  • Richmond
  • GWS

Cheers

Quinz Keys larrikin swannies (where’s swannie these days?)

Can you guys change the poll in the Other Finals now Grand Final 2019 thread at all?

Bit bummed I can’t do it? Or can’t see how to do it 😬

Who wins?
  • Richmond
  • GWS

Cheers
GWS would be the most palatable option, plus they've got hardly any fans so they won't be annoying as hell for the next year if they do win

GWS would be the most palatable option, plus they've got hardly any fans so they won't be annoying as hell for the next year if they do win
Ahh yeah man. If you’re not a Tiger supporter, it’s generally people backing GWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back