Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but one was convited and is sitting in jail as we speak, others are just allegations at this stage. Jackson has also taken a credibility hit since the stuff came out this year.
The difference being that Michael Jackson was never actually convicted unlike Gary Glitter who was
I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that Jackson wasn't a good person. If he was a one hit wonder like Glitter, he probably would have spent some time inside a jail cell.

I can’t think of anything worse than being accused of those accusations if you were innocent. I have no idea about wacko Jacko so am hesitant to cast stones

I've never figured out how I feel about the Michael Jackson thing. As in, is he guilty, or was he just a super weirdo and people tried to take advantage of his behaviour and make allegations because he was worth a fortune?

I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that Jackson wasn't a good person. If he was a one hit wonder like Glitter, he probably would have spent some time inside a jail cell.

There's no doubt he was bat s**t crazy due to his upbringing and over bearing father who cared more about making money than his kids welfare, but it's still a big leap to say he was a pedophile.

Hey more info might come to light and it may get proven, but at this stage it's still an allegation.

That's my point though. If it were someone of lesser fame (or no fame) would all the information still be considered just an allegation ?

Sooner or later it will come out though if it's happened, guys like Kevin Spacey, Rolf Harris and Robert Hughes can attest to that. It just sucks that someone like Jimmy Saville got away with it and didn't get punished before he died.

Just drove 600km, fielded for 40 overs in 43 degree heat and got stumped for a golden duck.

I ******* love cricket.
You sound like Weatherald. Took SA 150 overs to concede 6/616 dec. and he gets out for a golden duck first ball of the innings haha.

Whereabouts are you playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the only nice thing HoneyBadger35 will ever say about me, and he'll spend ten minutes prefacing it with how awful I was at football in general, but I am a great kick. It's my biggest source of pride.
Can confirm. Ochre is a very skilled kick of the footy, especially when you factor in his freakish height, but he has a pea heart and would be worried out of a contest by the banner. Complete waste of a skilled KPF calibre player, would have won several amateurs premierships off his own boot if he could share the field with a single opponent without shitting himself.

Can confirm. Ochre is a very skilled kick of the footy, especially when you factor in his freakish height, but he has a pea heart and would be worried out of a contest by the banner. Complete waste of a skilled KPF calibre player, would have won several amateurs premierships off his own boot if he could share the field with a single opponent without shitting himself.
What are we talking, distance, accuracy? Can he launch a torp over the Yarra?

What are we talking, distance, accuracy? Can he launch a torp over the Yarra?
Pinpoint drop punt accuracy for a bloke with AFL ruck height. Can get onto a torp consistently. Makes the ball work on the ground like the craftiest of small forwards. Couldn't tell you what the furthest kick would top out at, but we're talking 40m accurate field kicks with no issue whatsoever.

Heart the size of a pin head. Can't stand any sort of physicality, which also makes him the most frustrating social basketball teammate you'll ever have. Always the tallest bloke out there, should be pulling down 100 boards per game, would get out rebounded by Ryan Neates because what if he bumps me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back