Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man they’re really keeping that account up. I assumed it would die after the first week of the joke. Good on them I guess, the main jersey mockup isn’t bad.

The perpetual boner for Cody Ellis possessed by WA basketball nerds always makes me laugh though. People caring more about famous surnames than actual ability.

Yeah he's got a bit of the Jordan Matera's about him

Two men were sitting in a bar one night looking over at a well dressed man standing at the opposite end of the bar. One of the men said "I bet he's a Doctor" whilst the other man says "I bet he's a Lawyer".

Eventually one of the men decides to go and ask him, otherwise it will bug them all night. He goes over to the man and introduces himself.

"Hi there, me and my friend were just wondering what you do for a living"

The man says "I'm a Logician"

Man: A Logician?

Logician: Yes, I use logic to find things out about people.

Man: Ah I see! Could you try it on me?

Logician: Ok, firstly, do you have a goldfish?

Man: Yes I do.

Logician: Well logic would tell me that you either keep it in a tank or a pond, which is it?

Man: A pond.

Logician: Well logic would tell me that by having a pond, you must have quite a large garden.

Man: Yes it's a decent size.

Logician: Well logic would tell me that if you have a big garden, you must have quite a large house?

Man: Yes I've got a 4 bedroom house in a nice area of town.

Logician: Well logic would tell me that with a big house and a big garden, you must drive a nice car?

Man: Yes I drive a nice Mercedes.

Logician: Well logic would tell me that with a nice car, big house and big garden that you have an attractive wife?

Man: Yes, she is beautiful, blonde hair and big breasts, perfect

Logician: Well logic would tell me that with a pretty wife, a big car, a big house and big garden, that you have a good sex life?

Man: Yep! 4 nights a week at least!

Logician: Well logic would tell me that with a good sex life, an attractive wife, a nice car, a big house and a big garden, you don't masturbate very often?

Man: No, never!

Logician: Well there we go, that is what I do. By asking you the simple question of if you owned a goldfish, I have been able to determine everything about you from your house size to your sex life!

Man: Wow, that's amazing. Thanks for explaining to me what it is you do, it was very interesting!

The man makes his way back to his friend, who is now very intrigued about what the man does.

"So, what does he do then"?

"He's a Logician"

"What the hell is a Logician"?

"Well let me ask you this, do you own a goldfish"?

"No"

"You're a w***er”

A random comment for a random thread.

Just trolling over some old Buffy the Vampire Slayer videos. *, what an awesome series that was. Created at short notice, cheap, cheesy, with special effects that were dated even when it was made. The fact it still stands up as one of the greatest TV shows ever made goes to how amazing the writing and vision behind it was.

If you were put off by the name, like I was initially when it came out, or the fact it is a nerd fest targeted at teenage girls, bad luck, you missed out. Still possibly my most favourite TV show ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone listen to Dane Swans Podcast?

An episode from a few weeks back , Sam Newman mentions how he, Lyon, Brownless , Brayshaw and Hutchy went to Vegas way back. They then proceeded to smell "bolivian booger sugar" while hanging around hookers.
Sounds plausible. I’ve heard rumours that drugs and hookers may exist in Vegas.

Anyone listen to Dane Swans Podcast?

An episode from a few weeks back , Sam Newman mentions how he, Lyon, Brownless , Brayshaw and Hutchy went to Vegas way back. They then proceeded to smell "bolivian booger sugar" while hanging around hookers.
ahahaha have you seen this?
unnamed.jpg
look at whats on the phone?

If anyone is a fan of dark comedies, I'd highly recommend Mr Inbetween. It's an Australian show produced by FX and it's excellent.

One of the few Australian shows where I've watched it and thought it rang true. It's very funny, well made and surprisingly insightful, with some real catharsis thrown in.

It's a bit like Barry (another great show) in that it deals with a hitman and is funny, but other than that quite different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back