Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfather32

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Have to agree re: the ads on BF these days. Renders it basically impossible to use on phone browsers.
Do they disappear if you pay for a platinum membership?
I switched to one called free adblock browser a couple of years ago, haven't seen an ad since.
This is on android, can't help you if you have a crapple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
I love the ones with Bob Mortimer. The setup of all his ridiculous stories that are true building up to the egg in the bath story is epic.
Bob's incredible. I love showing people the dentristy one and them getting annoyed it's so obviously a lie.

You ever seen Taskmaster Quinzate? He's on one season of that and is great too

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Cheika gets the boot/proceeds out the door entirely of his own will while someone else's foot is coincidentally in contact with his arse.

Quinz

2020 Positivity Leader
May 31, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
Bob's incredible. I love showing people the dentristy one and them getting annoyed it's so obviously a lie.

You ever seen Taskmaster Quinzate? He's on one season of that and is great too
No never seen Taskmaster. Apparently he has a podcast that’s very good too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
The Australian public's hate for the Marsh Brothers is bloody infuriating. Fair enough on Mitch but personally SOS's has been hard done. Genuinly one of those blokes that if not for injury and selectors shuffling him around the order, would have made a decent test player. He also cops a lot of hate when he plays ODI's, even tho he is one of the best white ball cricketers in the country.

Wild Kelly

All Australian
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
The Australian public's hate for the Marsh Brothers is bloody infuriating. Fair enough on Mitch but personally SOS's has been hard done. Genuinly one of those blokes that if not for injury and selectors shuffling him around the order, would have made a decent test player. He also cops a lot of hate when he plays ODI's, even tho he is one of the best white ball cricketers in the country.
Why exactly is the "public's hate fair enough" for M Marsh? Personally, I don't get it.

Carbine Chaos

Blue Tree Project
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Everton, Delhi, Perth
Yes, Shaun’s mental fragility is evident in the way he starts his knocks at Test level. Should have been a much more accomplished player.

Ochre

Great kick
Aug 25, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
No never seen Taskmaster. Apparently he has a podcast that’s very good too.
Yeah I've heard very good things about his pod. He's just such a weirdo

I'll give you his best moment from Taskmaster. I can give you context but I think it's funnier without.

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Both Smarsh and Stoinis genuine chances to get in the Test squad. Either playing would cause a Cricket board meltdown on BF - both would cause large parts of the eastern states to spontaneously combust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom