Ochre

I am the 72.1%
Aug 25, 2008
Not In Portland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
Mental that in the same month we win the Ashes, the Aussies are going to win the basketball World Cup as well, a sport and prize people under the age of 75 actually care about.

Demo's don't lie.

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
Gaffy's Dojo
AFL Club
West Coast

Demo's don't lie.
Ah free to air television, the home of vibrant youth centric content and not at all a safe haven for the soon to be deceased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m convinced that everyone who ever liked cricket only do so because their parents told them to and are now stuck in an uncomfortable position where they have to pretend to enjoy watching a bunch of people standing in a field for days on end with no guaranteed winner.

Ochre

I am the 72.1%
Aug 25, 2008
Not In Portland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont
I’m convinced that everyone who ever liked cricket only do so because their parents told them to and are now stuck in an uncomfortable position where they have to pretend to enjoy watching a bunch of people standing in a field for days on end with no guaranteed winner.
Always annoys me when people say teams having to earn a win is a bad thing. Probably the same people who can't start lawnmowers.

Biggie

Born is pride, from isolation
Sep 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco, Wildcats, ESH
Incorrect.
I liken it to watching a 5 day Ross Lyon slog that ends up in a draw
Well you're an idiot :heart:

Top Bottom