Status
Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
When I was in SL I was binge watching Buzzfeed's "Unsolved Mysteries" and the Tylenol killer story is so f’ed up. Can't believe it took for a major crisis for pharma companies to start putting tamper proof lids on bottles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

campaigner___

Club Legend
May 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
When I was in SL I was binge watching Buzzfeed's "Unsolved Mysteries" and the Tylenol killer story is so f’ed up. Can't believe it took for a major crisis for pharma companies to start putting tamper proof lids on bottles.
Is that unsolved mysteries show good? I always see it come up on youtube, never have the gonads to watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truckosaurus

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
In the comments thread I read, everyone who wasn't a Steelers fan thought it was hilarious, while at the same time resigning themselves to another Patriots championship.

Quinz

Incognito
May 31, 2005
Belgium
AFL Club
West Coast
The best team in football just added arguably the best receiver without giving their rivals anything.

Also, on top of all the drama, he got accused of rape today and it looks very legitimate, so....
Yeah the allegations don't sound great.

The Pats and Warriors are making a mockery of the equalisation measures of US sports.

HoneyBadger35

Aug 11, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah the allegations don't sound great.

The Pats and Warriors are making a mockery of the equalisation measures of US sports.
Warriors are effectively dead (they’ll be good but doubtful they reach championship levels again).

Pats are just too good. The equalisation measures are there. They do it with a rotating cast every year. They’re just the best organisation in world sport unfortunately.

Quinz

Incognito
May 31, 2005
Belgium
AFL Club
West Coast
Warriors are effectively dead (they’ll be good but doubtful they reach championship levels again).

Pats are just too good. The equalisation measures are there. They do it with a rotating cast every year. They’re just the best organisation in world sport unfortunately.
How many more years before Brady succumbs to the reality of age? Another ******* decade?

HoneyBadger35

Aug 11, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Team USA have won 48 games in a row.

They’re gone. France wins. USA come fifth to eighth.

Australia beat France two days ago. This is massive. If we can handle their business and have a genuine chance to make/win this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom