Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in SL I was binge watching Buzzfeed's "Unsolved Mysteries" and the Tylenol killer story is so ****ed up. Can't believe it took for a major crisis for pharma companies to start putting tamper proof lids on bottles.

And we got this photo out of it, so nothing was wasted.

9400904-3x2-700x467.jpg
Maybe the dumbest part of that photo is that out of anyone, they chose Jack Billings and Shaun Atley?

When I was in SL I was binge watching Buzzfeed's "Unsolved Mysteries" and the Tylenol killer story is so f’ed up. Can't believe it took for a major crisis for pharma companies to start putting tamper proof lids on bottles.
Is that unsolved mysteries show good? I always see it come up on youtube, never have the gonads to watch it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So HoneyBadger35 what's the consensus of NFL fans on the Pats getting Antonio Brown. I saw them squash the Steelers, looks ominous.

The best team in football just added arguably the best receiver without giving their rivals anything.

Also, on top of all the drama, he got accused of rape today and it looks very legitimate, so....

In the comments thread I read, everyone who wasn't a Steelers fan thought it was hilarious, while at the same time resigning themselves to another Patriots championship.

The best team in football just added arguably the best receiver without giving their rivals anything.

Also, on top of all the drama, he got accused of rape today and it looks very legitimate, so....
Yeah the allegations don't sound great.

The Pats and Warriors are making a mockery of the equalisation measures of US sports.

Yeah the allegations don't sound great.

The Pats and Warriors are making a mockery of the equalisation measures of US sports.

Warriors are effectively dead (they’ll be good but doubtful they reach championship levels again).

Pats are just too good. The equalisation measures are there. They do it with a rotating cast every year. They’re just the best organisation in world sport unfortunately.

Warriors are effectively dead (they’ll be good but doubtful they reach championship levels again).

Pats are just too good. The equalisation measures are there. They do it with a rotating cast every year. They’re just the best organisation in world sport unfortunately.
How many more years before Brady succumbs to the reality of age? Another ******* decade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back