Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* hell.

27a39bc1a4d73806c0ac95fb27aff511.jpg

No USA really opens up the tournament

USA and Serbia the two favourites. Bracket had them set to meet in the semi. Both get stunned in the quarters.

It’s a legitimate chance now, just have to beat Spain who always seem to foil our medal chances.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
USA and Serbia the two favourites. Bracket had them set to meet in the semi. Both get stunned in the quarters.

It’s a legitimate chance now, just have to beat Spain who always seem to foil our medal chances.
I'd be happy with anything above 4th tbh, have seen us finish in 4th at tournaments so many times since the mid 90s

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Best ever finish at a World Cup
One more win for a medal. Two more for gold. ****.
Magnificent tournament by the boys. Go out in straight sets and it would still be our best ever result.
They really looked fatigued tonight so I could easily see that happening - the schedule is brutal - but the fight in this team is incredible so here's hoping we can get some sweet sweet revenge on Spain.
World Cup semi final immediately followed by AFL semi final. Bring on Friday arvo!!

I love the great man. Legend.
"What do you want? Is this what you want? Bunch of ******* losers. ******* Rocky is your hero. The whole pride of your city is built around a *in guy who doesn’t even exist. You got *in Joe Frazier is from there but he’s black so you can’t *in deal with him, so you make a ******* statue for some 3 ft *in Italian you stupid philly cheese-eatin ******* jackasses"

:D :D

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
My BigFooty Mobile is being rendered almost unusable by this PointsBet banner ad
Download firefox focus and set it as your Platinum Membership - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/account/upgrades ;). Works on either android or iOS.

"What do you want? Is this what you want? Bunch of ******* losers. ******* Rocky is your hero. The whole pride of your city is built around a fu**in guy who doesn’t even exist. You got fu**in Joe Frazier is from there but he’s black so you can’t fu**in deal with him, so you make a ******* statue for some 3 ft fu**in Italian you stupid philly cheese-eatin ******* jackasses"

:D :D

Philly, man.

One of the 76ers players, a guy who is absolutely beloved in the Philly community, went to an Eagles game but wore the opposition jersey (he’s from Washington originally). Philly fans, who were holding a mock funeral for a Washington player that died mid season, called him the n word and tried to fight him.

I say tried because the 6’8 professional athlete beat the s**t out of some drunk dads in a parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back