Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take away the labor forces right to bear arms and that'll be game over for America.
Struggling to see what happens? Bosses shoot all the workers? Slavery? Entire country sinks under the sea? Workers with guns shoot everybody in sight before the gun police arrive out of anger.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I turned it off. It made me think I had alerts from people liking my posts but then I realised it was just people talking and no one had liked my posts and I felt bad.
R u ok?

Struggling to see what happens? Bosses shoot all the workers? Slavery? Entire country sinks under the sea? Workers with guns shoot everybody in sight before the gun police arrive out of anger.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I think you're underestimating the gun culture over there, they will not hand their guns over willingly.

dw5-z2hWNH3MTcduaaMEiPwzsVc=.gif

I'm fine.

I think you're underestimating the gun culture over there, they will not hand their guns over willingly.
Its estimated that our buyback scheme collected 660,000 guns.

If the U.S are less likely to participate in something like that, what kind of dent are they supposed to make in their 393 million guns with a buyback scheme.

They need to do something about guns, but the "Australian solution" isn't going to work.

If the U.S are less likely to participate in something like that, what kind of dent are they supposed to make in their 393 million guns with a buyback scheme.

They need to do something about guns, but the "Australian solution" isn't going to work.
660k out of what fraction?

I would've thought innocent school children being slaughtered in cold blood would've been enough to wake them up, but the U.S never ceases to disappoint me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ban bullets

Hackdorn suggesting the pool of appointees has decreased from 5 down to 4 overnight, with Longmuir taking up an assistant's role at Carlton.

JLo confirmed as Dockers next coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back