Random Discussion Thread 144- Where Ochre kicks better than future AFLW star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You linked to a 90 minute video in response to a yes or no question. šŸ‘Œ

Anyway, that was my fault for bringing up Prince Andrew, but I would have thought pedos = bad was not a hot button political volleyball.

So no more politics.

Acceptable topics from here are favourite soy based beverages, best colour for a vespa seat cover, and which noble gas would you like to be reincarnated as.

Is miso a beverage? I'm pretty confident I've never consumed it with a spoon, despite being marketed as a soup.

Righto Eagles, Iā€™ve been a bit AWOL for a while now. I bit off a bit more than I could chew trying to work at a mine site and work at a supermarket in my days off, so the very little free time Iā€™ve had for the last few months has been spent with my family and playing (if you can call it that) cricket. Iā€™ve given the other job the flick now so hopefully Iā€™ll be a bit more regular on here again.

In more positive news, since starting my new job up here Iā€™ve managed to drop 15kgs and move myself from a 5XL in our Home wings to comfortably fitting into a 3XL, meaning I could finally buy my beloved peril. Still a long way for me to go but Iā€™m pretty proud of the progress Iā€™ve made so far šŸ’ŖšŸ»
92FB75B3-0D1C-488D-8254-3973B0942314.jpeg

Righto Eagles, Iā€™ve been a bit AWOL for a while now. I bit off a bit more than I could chew trying to work at a mine site and work at a supermarket in my days off, so the very little free time Iā€™ve had for the last few months has been spent with my family and playing (if you can call it that) cricket. Iā€™ve given the other job the flick now so hopefully Iā€™ll be a bit more regular on here again.

In more positive news, since starting my new job up here Iā€™ve managed to drop 15kgs and move myself from a 5XL in our Home wings to comfortably fitting into a 3XL, meaning I could finally buy my beloved peril. Still a long way for me to go but Iā€™m pretty proud of the progress Iā€™ve made so far šŸ’ŖšŸ»
View attachment 782151
15kg is nothing to sneeze at, good job mate!

I'm amazed that major(ish) clubs would hire Mourinho. We've all seen his modus operandi for the past 15 years. Are Spurs THAT desperate for a short-term sugar hit?

Mou's known cycle lately is for coming in, winning a few trophies and then having everything turn sour by the third year and him pissing everyone off and getting sacked

Given Spurs trophy history they would take that

Great patter to stab a manager in the back then appoint a vicious vicious snake. Spurs going to fly up the table Iā€™m sure, and not at all fall victim of the Mourinho ego experience.

The Mourinho Ego Experience is the name of my experimental jazz band.

Great patter to stab a manager in the back then appoint a vicious vicious snake. Spurs going to fly up the table Iā€™m sure, and not at all fall victim of the Mourinho ego experience.

I'm so upset that Tottenham sacked their manager and hired our new one before we did because our board has zero spine.

Not that I like Mou but he'd be a vast improvement over ******* Unai.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 782151
Congratz mate.

Are the pineapple fritters really that good? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve had them before.

Yeah they're good, but also I'm just really hungry and everyone else in my office has decided to Menulog Hungry Jacks for lunch and I'm protesting as I refuse to eat their food after their shitty chip change.

Yeah they're good, but also I'm just really hungry and everyone else in my office has decided to Menulog Hungry Jacks for lunch and I'm protesting as I refuse to eat their food after their shitty chip change.

Chip change?

Red Rooster does deliver as well if you want to be a lone wolf

Chip change?

Red Rooster does deliver as well if you want to be a lone wolf

Yeah when they changed the fries to thick chips a while back - I'm still protesting.

Rather save money and avoid the shitty food I think. Still want a fritter though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back