KO_KO

Club Legend
Sep 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mighty Falcons & Biggie
******* nerds

Seriously though sorry to hear that biggie you’ll be fine take care of the daughters that’s all that matters. I’ve had to come home from Sydney because my daughter isn’t doing so good self harm and all that shite, hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Family is key

******* nerds

Seriously though sorry to hear that biggie you’ll be fine take care of the daughters that’s all that matters. I’ve had to come home from Sydney because my daughter isn’t doing so good self harm and all that shite, hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Family is key
Damn. All the best Ko_Ko

Lass I used to work rang me immediately when she heard the news and with wants me on her team in January so it could be a bloody good thing.
5cd37f582400003100a981ff.jpeg

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
******* nerds

Family is key
Oh so sorry to hear about that mate. Hopefully with you back home, thing can change for the better.

******* nerds

Family is key
Jesus *

Hope this works out for ya my man.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I had a dream that I got a hat-trick last night. Two loose, pacey deliveries that invoked poor shots followed up by the sweetest cross seam slow ball Yorker you've ever seen. Finished on 3/1.

I have never played a proper game of cricket in my life, but damn I've even woken up in a good mood just thinking about it. Might have to set the stumps up and start bowling some fizzers at my son. He's not two yet so I'm almost guaranteed to rip out his middle stump every damn time!

Happy Thursday everyone, good vibes to y'all ✌

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I had a dream that I got a hat-trick last night. Two loose, pacey deliveries that invoked poor shots followed up by the sweetest cross seam slow ball Yorker you've ever seen. Finished on 3/1.

I have never played a proper game of cricket in my life, but damn I've even woken up in a good mood just thinking about it. Might have to set the stumps up and start bowling some fizzers at my son. He's not two yet so I'm almost guaranteed to rip out his middle stump every damn time!

Happy Thursday everyone, good vibes to y'all ✌
I once took a hat-trick. It was U/10s and when a batsman got out, they just went to the non-strikers' end and kept batting for 4 or 5 overs.

So I took the first wicket, they changed ends, took the 2nd wicket, they changed ends again, then I got the first kid out again. lol

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I had a dream a few years back that felt so real. I was playing for Hawthorn. Kicked the ball to myself from fullback and ran it the whole length of the ground, being Shepparded by Sam Mitchell and co. right to the goal square for a goal. I woke up like Id ran a marathon haha

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I once took a hat-trick. It was U/10s and when a batsman got out, they just went to the non-strikers' end and kept batting for 4 or 5 overs.

So I took the first wicket, they changed ends, took the 2nd wicket, they changed ends again, then I got the first kid out again. lol
I took 3 in 4 balls in u/11 greatest feeling ever.

First and only time that season my folks rocked up to watch me and I went from bowling Pies to bowling Warnie.

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

If you got laid it was definitely a dream.

And I ain't tryna mess with your self-expression
But I've learned a lesson that stressin' and obsessin' 'bout somebody else is no fun
And snakes and stones never broke my bones

You kids with your hippin and the hoppin and the biffin and the boppin.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Maaaaaaan, I used to get my head shaved regularly. You’ll be right.
That's right! living in the tropics for years and wearing a scooter helmet often, a no. 2/3 was the only way to go..
Grows back quick enough..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back