Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Citrus trees are frequent targets of various aphids and mites, I'm no expert but have a lemon tree which suffers from sooty mold which is caused by pests like scale, aphids, mealbugs etc. I've been treating it with a oil which is sprayed on the affected leaves and branches. You can buy various brands at Bunnings for $15-$25 for a 3 liter spray pack.
Thanks mate, I thought it could be mold. I’ve sprayed it so see if it gets better. It could just be sunburn but I don’t reckon

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

It's remarkable how many completely tone-deaf Americans still exist.
Bizarre. Could have easily just used ‘physical therapist’ and ‘future leader’. Someone’s either over thinking it from a marketing perspective (trying to make the African American athletes seem relatable to prospective black students) or just plain taking the piss

Anybody watched Glow on Netflix? Been meaning to for a while, got a few episodes in tonight and the writing is pretty sharp.

Takes the piss out of pro wrestling a fair bit, but pro wrestling lends itself to having the piss taken. 90% of the characters are pretty sympathetic right of the bat too, except for the 10% who are irredeemable bitches that I’m sure will be big players by the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been 7 years since Jarred Gillet robbed Perth Glory of their maiden A-League title and now he’s come back to haunt me again by overturning Arsenal’s winning goal. Can he just fu** off?

Premier League football is plastic and for glory hunters and if you don’t follow the Sky Bet Championship (tm) you’re dead to me, but the day Jarred Gillet was somehow appointed to the EPL was a dark day indeed.

Jebus

12 year old female student stabs her teacher and the cops have to taser her to subdue her

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Over the school holidays there were a series of letterboxes in Queensland blown up with crude bombs. Police thought it was schoolkids.

Queensland children are hardcore, man.

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Premier League football is plastic and for glory hunters and if you don’t follow the Sky Bet Championship (tm) you’re dead to me, but the day Jarred Gillet was somehow appointed to the EPL was a dark day indeed.
So you're going with the 'Fox and the Grapes' strategy to cope with Leeds inevitably ******* up another promotion tilt? Bold strategy.

So you're going with the 'Fox and the Grapes' strategy to cope with Leeds inevitably ******* up another promotion tilt? Bold strategy.

Look, you’re not wrong, but is this really the week to compare our club’s fortunes, Fox related strategies etc

Thanks man. I've left it blank as a question for the audience.
Clearly this was a thread title screaming out for something related to future AFLW stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back