Random Discussion Thread 144- Where Ochre kicks better than future AFLW star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s hot guys, I don’t know if anyone has mentioned it a hundred times today already where you are, but it’s hot.

How many men over the age of 55 have approached you today asking "hot enough for ya?"?

Anyone else keen to see Barry Hall get the s**t beaten out of him after years of being a pathetic bully in the AFL?

FYI I am.
was looking for a thread/talk on the Hall fight, but yes would love to see him get the crap knocked out him, but there is a good chance he'll win- speed height and reach...but Gallen's a thug too, except he has many knockouts and pro fights- hope it's a slugfest for both, then barry gets KO'd...ah sweet!
The real winner is Danny Greene?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suddenly have the urge to learn the guitar. Anyone know of any good sources on the internet for it?

He’s good, and extremely charismatic. His return can only be a good thing, even if it’s on some random backstage show nobody watches.

Would rather he returns in ring at some stage but I think that ship has long since sailed.

He’s good, and extremely charismatic. His return can only be a good thing, even if it’s on some random backstage show nobody watches.

Would rather he returns in ring at some stage but I think that ship has long since sailed.
huh?

That was about CM Punk in response to another post. My tapatalk is all messed up and I think it has to do with posts from a certain ignored poster screwing up the order they display for me.

Found myself liking a post only to see it’s actually liked a much later post several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back