Not open for further replies.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Just had a yarn with Adam Zampa in the Perth Apple shop and he told me that Kohli is actually a nice bloke. I’m shattered.
This reminds me a couple weeks ago I was off my face and met Jarred Cameron. Mate ousted me as an Eagles supporter, so drunk me naturally started raving on about his Bro. I think he was kinda annoyed bout that.

Royals

Cancelled
Jan 7, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
One of the strangest weeks in my life.

Made probation 2 weeks ago for my new job.

Made redundant today.

🤪

You have had some week Biggie .. stay strong the tide will turn ..

and for all other BF posters if you see Biggie on the street wearing a No13 jumper, carrying a black cat walking under a ladder .... stay the * away from him :cool:

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Kohli told me he doesn’t think much of you.

What’s Zamps doing in Perth?
I was wondering the same thing, must be visiting the Stoin or something.

Had a good chat with him about cricket and he then asked me about what sort of Apple Watch he should get his partner for Christmas as he didn’t know much about them. Was a bit surreal to be honest.

Ishmael_

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2013
Six Thousand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
I think I've made my peace with Warner. The diminutive pugilist can be hard to like on the field, his celebrations still annoy me, he never should have been VC, but ultimately you have to lay some of that blame on CA who moulded him and rewarded his worst instincts.

What you can't doubt are his commitment to the Australian team and his teammates. He's no Clarke, a player who inspired little love in the public and drew ire in the rooms. Warner's also an unbelievable player who started as a limited over slogger and is now a proper Test batsman. Sure he's a flat-track bully of sorts, but no-one bullies them like Warner. You can ink in a first-innings century when he goes to bat in Australia. His scoring rate absolutely demoralises teams.

And Labuschagne... his rise from inconsistent first-class player to what he is today is almost unprecedented in my memory. He's like a reverse Sean Marsh. Vale Sean. :cry:

Apr 30, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I think I've made my peace with Warner. The diminutive pugilist can be hard to like on the field, his celebrations still annoy me, he never should have been VC, but ultimately you have to lay some of that blame on CA who moulded him and rewarded his worst instincts.

What you can't doubt are his commitment to the Australian team and his teammates. He's no Clarke, a player who inspired little love in the public and drew ire in the rooms. Warner's also an unbelievable player who started as a limited over slogger and is now a proper Test batsman. Sure he's a flat-track bully of sorts, but no-one bullies them like Warner. You can ink in a first-innings century when he goes to bat in Australia. His scoring rate absolutely demoralises teams.

And Labuschagne... his rise from inconsistent first-class player to what he is today is almost unprecedented in my memory. He's like a reverse Sean Marsh. Vale Sean. :cry:
Warner's home record is the equivalent of Steve Smith. It's a shame he doesn't travel well, that'll be the knock on him when his career is over.

Labuschagne is shaping up like Steve Smith 6 years ago. Everybody thought he was an ok bat, but nobody saw him becoming the beast he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back