Random Discussion Thread 144- Where Ochre kicks better than future AFLW star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yesterday was my 32nd wedding anniversary meaning I got married just after the Eagles finished their first season. Hurn and Kennedy are the only two players on our list that were born before I got married. Add Jetta, Schofield and Naitanui to those two as the only players born before my eldest daughter. This years draftees (excluding Treacy) are all younger than my youngest daughter

* I’m feeling old

Also, out of 32 anniversaries I reckon my wife has remembered as many of those as Freo have won premierships

images
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see Favourites have the best chocolates overall I think, but they also have Moro and Turkish Delight so... Celebrations they’re all good, but nothing on the level of a Cherry Ripe etc.

I will continue to ponder this question.

Don't be hating on Turkish Delight.

This of course is a personal taste thing, so there's really no right or wrong answer here.

But in saying that if you're not on the side of Bounty, Snickers, Mars, Malteasers and Milky *en Way, then you're wrong and I hope you burn in hell.

"Rosewater" flavoured jelly.

Reconsider your life choices.

Is there any wonder why this place can't even decide on the name of their own capital city when they consider a blob of gelatinous waste a "delight"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back