Random Discussion Thread 144- Where Ochre kicks better than future AFLW star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up.

Cherry Ripe and Turkish Delight, the two resounding winners of best chocolate of all time, listed in seperate categories.

And you’re completely fine with just outing yourself to the world as a moron of this proportion?
Cherry Ripe is the king of chocolate. Turkish Delight is a bastard peasant, as are you.

Thanks for finding time to critique my mental faculties too champ. Surprised you had time in between editing those Eagles highlight from 2016 that'll be uploaded soon, I'm sure.

Cherry Ripe is the king of chocolate. Turkish Delight is a bastard peasant, as are you.

Thanks for finding time to critique my mental faculties too champ. Surprised you had time in between editing those Eagles highlight from 2016 that'll be uploaded soon, I'm sure.

Did get a legitimate lol from the bastard peasant line. Fair bump, play on.

Cherry Ripe is horrid.

Whats the secret to such a long marriage?

A couple were interviewed on their 60th wedding anniversary, and the husband was asked what was the secret to a long marriage. He stated they decided early on in their relationship that he would make all the important decisions, and his wife would make all the the day-to-day decisions.
The reporter then asked the husband to give him an example of an important decision so he could understand how this worked, and the husband replied “I would, but we haven’t had one yet”

Those with Kayo, watch the India v WI T20I replay - almost WWE levels of drama and crowd hysteria throughout

Turkish Delight, Cherry Ripe, Rocky Road???

These are the answers I expect from my 4 year old nephew, not ostensibly grown men.

The only acceptable confectionary for the adult male is 85% dark chocolate that you pretend to like and that's it.
All grown men are basically large post puberty 4 year olds. As cherry ripes are the chocolate for the mature palette, I find it odd anyone here likes it.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see Favourites have the best chocolates overall I think, but they also have Moro and Turkish Delight so... Celebrations they’re all good, but nothing on the level of a Cherry Ripe etc.

I will continue to ponder this question.
Hold up, wtf's wrong with a Moro?
They're the only reason favourites are any good.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 10.05.15 AM.png
THis came up on my youtube feed. This guy looks like a mash up of Benny Cousins circa 2003 and Benny Cousin of 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back