Banter Random Discussion Thread 145- More Reliable Than Russian Drug Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
tfw you finally work out how to find temporary internet files in your work computer so that you haven’t just lost 2 hours of your life working on an Outlook attachment and forgetting that you haven’t saved it to your drive

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
tfw you finally work out how to find temporary internet files in your work computer so that you haven’t just lost 2 hours of your life working on an Outlook attachment and forgetting that you haven’t saved it to your drive

Been a while since I've done that! I remember it well, though. Such a s**t feeling when you realise you haven't been editing the master copy but instead the email attachment.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Been a while since I've done that! I remember it well, though. Such a s**t feeling when you realise you haven't been editing the master copy but instead the email attachment.
Such a campaignery Monday morning thing to do

Did Firefox crash again?

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Had a dream last night that I owned a pair of red Puma King boots.

Haven't thought about those boots in years. I remember i used to froth every time Juddy rocked up with those revolutionary boots.
Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 8.57.30 PM.png

*sigh*

*sigh*

:musicnotes:I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me
'Cause I've got a golden helmet
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye
I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing
'Cause I've got a golden helmet:musicnotes:

Shep is back on the market for anyone that is keen.

I only get gossip from 4 year old Women's Days at the local chip shop. I tell you that Prince Andrew is an upstanding fellow. I'm sure he'll go down as the most popular Royal, a real family man, in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back