Banter Random Discussion Thread 145- More Reliable Than Russian Drug Testing

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That seems decent. I upgraded my TV a few years ago and stupidly decided not to go 4K because I thought it would be years before anything was reliably available in 4K in Australia.
Yeah think I might get this one actually, just trying to work out if I gave room for a 65 inch.

It’s insane how fast his stock has risen. Was a sixth or seventh rounder coming in (somewhere in the 180-240 range) and now if he isn’t first overall there’ll be riots.
LSU haven't had a passing game since forever, now they suddenly have a Heisman QB, 2 x 1000 yard receivers and the country's best offense. It's just ridiculous the turnaround and the records they're breaking e.g. previous school record for receiving TDs in a season was 12; 3 guys have equalled or bettered that in the same season.

LSU haven't had a passing game since forever, now they suddenly have a Heisman QB, 2 x 1000 yard receivers and the country's best offense. It's just ridiculous the turnaround and the records they're breaking e.g. previous school record for receiving TDs in a season was 12; 3 guys have equalled or bettered that in the same season.

School receiving TD record was 12 in a season, Jefferson had four receiving TDs before halftime of today’s bowl game. Insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's called a f****** Moro for a start and it's the most glorious of all favourites

8348208.jpg

Received so much chocolate over Xmas, going to have to donate it to food bank. Would rather have recieved nothing.

PS Cherry Ripes are the best choc
"Donate to the food bank" is also what I call it when I sit on the toilet eating 5 pounds of chocolate.

Last edited:
Moro? Oh, you mean home brand Mars?

A Moro in a box of Favourites is like when the cool kid (Turkish Delight) is forced to bring his little brother to some party.

Don’t get me started on Old Gold.
Moro doesn’t get the respect it deserves, it’s the Brad Shephard of the Favourites.

Old Gold is an acquired taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back