Banter Random Discussion Thread 146 - Quinz still thinks he has a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
tfw you finally work out how to find temporary internet files in your work computer so that you haven’t just lost 2 hours of your life working on an Outlook attachment and forgetting that you haven’t saved it to your drive

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Welcome to 2020. Where people share their personal information online without a care in the world.

The scary thing is they would have thought absolutely nothing of it. And I'm sure they're both incredibly proud to have a place of their own now, especially after all the Geelong s**t. But it's lucky I'm not a complete psychopath.

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Admittedly I got lucky, if you want to call it that, due to some unique features of their home. There are paid websites to look up that stuff (RPdata) but being able to do it through a run of the mill website was actually a little creepy.

Bloody nice place though, good on 'em.
I recall doing a digital forensics unit at University. One of our in class activities was to gather information on a (well known) persons digital footprint with only their name.
Private Investigators have a pretty easy job in the digital age.

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I haven't actually. Is it good? I did watch that messed up don't fu** with cats show, though. And I've watched some Catfish. Amazing the clues that lie within generic posts.
It’s pretty bingeworthy.

I did both seasons within a couple of weeks, highlights how damn easy it is to stalk people via social media these days.

Is it weird I was able to work out where TK and his partner bought their house within 5 minutes of them posting videos while only utilising a free website available to the public?
Weird that you can? No. Weird that you did? Yes.

Also where is it?

Little one turns 5 today.🎉

Handball game is strong and can mark, kicking needs work.

Expecting improvement by her 6th bday

Otherwise you will delist her and put her on the rookie list?

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
6B842679-722E-4104-A071-0F3318FAD497.jpeg

Arrived in the mail today 🔥🔥

Also took a punt on the new polos and I can confirm they’re much better than last years Christmas rush efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back