Banter Random Discussion Thread 146 - Quinz still thinks he has a job

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geez Man City just got whacked big time by UEFA, massive ban
What did they do?

Didn’t think UEFA were any paragons of virtue so must’ve been significant for them to act. Either that or it was something that cost them money

Did see a comment somewhere that City are struggling to qualify for next year anyway though

What did they do?

Didn’t think UEFA were any paragons of virtue so must’ve been significant for them to act. Either that or it was something that cost them money

Did see a comment somewhere that City are struggling to qualify for next year anyway though

This is a good summary

What Man City's UEFA ban means and what happens next http://www.espnfc.com/manchester-ci...petition-ban-means-and-what-might-happen-next

Tldr;

They got caught cooking their books when it came to sponsorship revenue

Looks like United will get to play CL football next season after all... Sheffield United that is.

It's funny because it's true.

Still, the lulz if City's appeal is dismissed and we somehow scrape 5th after City finish top 4 would be immense.

It's 2020. Who still does bumper stickers?

I don't need to tell the world I saved Wedge Island or that I think immigrants should f*** off.

Heard of a great retort:
when asked why he didn't have any tattoos he said "you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched Snowpiercer recently and it was quite odd. Think it's the same director.

Yeah same guy, it was odd but in a good way? I enjoyed the movie due to how different it was

Apparently there's a TV show due to drop on Netflix this year based on this, it will be a rebooted version of the movie.

Random Movie Trivia: The schwarma scene at the end of the first Avengers movie was done as a reshoot and added in later as it wasn't originally in the script. Robert Downey Junior ad libbed a line about wanting to eat schwarma in the movie, the director loved it so they added in the scene of them eating post-battle. They had Chris Evans cover his face with his hand and prosthetics because he had grown a beard for Snowpiercer and couldn't shave it.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back