Banter Random Discussion Thread 146 - Quinz still thinks he has a job

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even care about soccer and I still think about the owner of LFC and how much of a rat he is.

Deontay Wilder must surely have the skinniest legs in the history of the heavyweight division.

View attachment 828776

No wonder why he was claiming his legs were fatigued after wearing that ridiculous attire he wore to the ring
5069.jpg

Supposedly that suit weighed 20kgs

Leeds. Not sure how anyone would support them.

I don’t think that’s going to be as cutting as you thought

I’m sure badge wakes up every morning asking himself that exact question

No wonder why he was claiming his legs were fatigued after wearing that ridiculous attire he wore to the ring
5069.jpg

Supposedly that suit weighed 20kgs
That excuse sh!ts me. Number one, it's a pathetic excuse. Number two, if it's even remotely true, then that is just p!ss-poor preparation for the biggest fight of your career.

I don’t think that’s going to be as cutting as you thought

I’m sure badge wakes up every morning asking himself that exact question
Being an Arsenal fan has been the same for me over the last 5 years.

Insults will never hurt me as much as the club itself does.

Leeds. Not sure how anyone would support them.

LUFC = Leeds United
LCFC = Leicester City
LFC = Liverpool

Otherwise it gets too confusing :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or does cryptocurrency attract a disproportionate amount of dodgy characters

Not that it comes as any great surprise- I mean creating a currency from thin air with nothing of underlying value to support it doesn’t sound suspicious at all

Is it just me or does cryptocurrency attract a disproportionate amount of dodgy characters

Not that it comes as any great surprise- I mean creating a currency from thin air with nothing of underlying value to support it doesn’t sound suspicious at all
Because most crypto is almost completely anonymous when you purchase things with them, they make the perfect currency for criminals and for people who want to do illegal purchases ie people who buy drugs online.

Anonymous and with the allure of getting rich quick with the way it’s publicised? I simply refuse to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back