Banter Random Discussion Thread 147 - Taika Waititi's New World Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once this virus is done we are genuinely going to be starved of movies and shows for a while as well.

He had already left before it was announced that all international arrivals would have to quarantine. He’s due back in a few days. Still teeing off at ScoMo for ‘shafting him’.
Lady at work went to Bali with hubby and 2 pre school aged kids last week, after everyone else in their travelling party was smart enough to cancel. They're still there, SMH.

What's the context? Where are they going?
Not sure where the end distination is but pretty sure they were in singapore for a while.

Alot of people Ive come across recently have already started to cancel their upcoming holidays and some even weddings.

I started watching it and all I could picture was Archer I think. Am I referencing the right show? It was a little while ago now, beers were involved

Yep, same guy (doing the same voice) for Bob. You get used to it, they're very different characters so there's only the occasional line where I think "that could be Archer". I used to watch Archer and Bob's Burgers back to back.

Not sure where the end distination is but pretty sure they were in singapore for a while.

Alot of people Ive come across recently have already started to cancel their upcoming holidays and some even weddings.

My and my wife's parents have both shitcanned once in a lifetime type trips because of it. Don't know if or how much they've been refunded.

I'm in a weird position myself where I've flogged myself to try and buy another house, but didn't, and told everyone we were going to go to the GF this year but didn't end up getting around to buying the tickets. Feeling like I've had a couple of small wins.

I've also been watching a lot of clips of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog on YouTube (or 'the YouTube' as Bernie Sanders called it, finally losing the youth vote)

My and my wife's parents have both shitcanned once in a lifetime type trips because of it. Don't know if or how much they've been refunded.

I'm in a weird position myself where I've flogged myself to try and buy another house, but didn't, and told everyone we were going to go to the GF this year but didn't end up getting around to buying the tickets. Feeling like I've had a couple of small wins.
I feel like we are all gonna struggle for at least 12 to 18 months after this. Hoepfully every country bloody learns from this thing.
You can toot after me so I don't have to risk illness
I don't know man, I feel like I'm too old to die young.

I've been watching heaps of Paradise Pd. It's trash but decent enough to watch while eating. Some funny s**t here and there tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 7.25.50 PM.png
On one hands it's funny and on the other hand it shows how salty freo are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back