Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe as houses.

Isolation? Check
Provisions? Check (presumably)
No flights involved? Check.
Got the TP packed.
On a serious note it's a shame with everything going on, we were planning on really supporting local businesses while we were down there but I'm not sure how welcome out of towners will be buying stuff in the local IGA.

Got the TP packed.
On a serious note it's a shame with everything going on, we were planning on really supporting local businesses while we were down there but I'm not sure how welcome out of towners will be buying stuff in the local IGA.
Just don't turn up in a bus with 50 other people, you'll be right.

Got the TP packed.
Just don't stockpile like mad, they can't stop you from grabbing essentials if you're passing through

Just don't stockpile like mad, they can't stop you from grabbing essentials if you're passing through
It's not even that I'm worried about them stopping us, just worried that we'll be taking food or supplies that someone else down there genuinely needs while we're running around being tourists.
Might just eat really unhealthily and have take away every night.

It's not even that I'm worried about them stopping us, just worried that we'll be taking food or supplies that someone else down there genuinely needs while we're running around being tourists.
Might just eat really unhealthily and have take away every night.
Valid point, maybe just scope it out when you get in there. If there’s plenty of stock I wouldn’t stress too much, we get deliveries every 2 days here and I live in whoop whoop, they probably get deliveries every 2 days as well

Valid point, maybe just scope it out when you get in there. If there’s plenty of stock I wouldn’t stress too much, we get deliveries every 2 days here and I live in whoop whoop, they probably get deliveries every 2 days as well
Yeah true, our IGA out here has been fairly well stocked. Had a few city people buy them out one day on the weekend but other than that they've been good apart from the lack of toilet paper, tissues and hand sanitiser that everyone is out of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing about watching Survivor is the self quarantine lasts forever because nobody wants to speak to the person who watches Survivor in 2020.
Not many shows last 5 years, both Aus and US Survivor still rating well 20 years after the first US season.

Now if you want a proper quarantine show. Survivor, 40 seasons, ~12 hours a season without ads, add in another ~100 hours from Australian Survivor, few more days from NZ and South Africa and you're set til 2023.
Then as a bonus feature, you can then read the Survivor thread and watch us go at it about Dave/AK.

Isolation sorted.

Not many shows last 5 years, both Aus and US Survivor still rating well 20 years after the first US season.

Nothing says “I’m comfortable with the quality of this show and not embarrassed by it at all” like immediately freaking out and leaping to its defence.

Sorry pal, Survivor’s trash.

With almost every other sports league down at the moment, have the AFL missed an opportunity to push for global tv rights ?

I'm sure ESPN US would love any live sport at the moment. Similarly Sky Sports UK
For probably about 3 weeks

With almost every other sports league down at the moment, have the AFL missed an opportunity to push for global tv rights ?

I'm sure ESPN US would love any live sport at the moment. Similarly Sky Sports UK

e7998999dc197d66dfcafebc490c4e45.jpg

I think that’s been a big factor in then starting the season. They don’t want to blink before the NRL. I wonder when the US will start showing it on one of their weird ESPN4’s or some such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back