Random discussion thread 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pathetic excuse of man, is always outside my hotel at the Gold Coast.

He sits on a stool, and wants people to talk to him.

Had 1 or 2 discussions with him (if you call it that), really just to take the piss out of a man who has no ambition in life.

I mentioned a couple of Carlton players and he reckons he has regular BBQ's with them, I gave him the 'Sure...' look.

Had 1 or 2 discussions with him (if you call it that), really just to take the piss out of a man who has no ambition in life.

I mentioned a couple of Carlton players and he reckons he has regular BBQ's with them, I gave him the 'Sure...' look.
If he's outside your hotel room you should be throwing eggs, tomatoes or whatever s**t you can find at him every day until he moves.

They have rules against that, theres a odd chair in my room which Iv been wanting to rid for ages.

I really dont understand why he finds the need to sit out in a busy street on a chair and just stare at the road.

Been thinking of a pratical joke I could do on him for shits and gigs with some boys but so far nothing (they dont understand who he is, they thought he was a surfer).

Been thinking of a pratical joke I could do on him for shits and gigs with some boys but so far nothing (they dont understand who he is, they thought he was a surfer).

Right where he puts his stool. Sure there would be plenty of people willing to donate crocodiles and snakes.

[YOUTUBE]0DUoldLCARA[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Course. Watched the game with HBF. Splendini refused to sit with us. :thumbsdown:

Zee and I had a look around for you all. I bet all you oldies were hidden from the sun in the stands. We were the idiots in the sun!

Shouldn't have taken that extra shift at work from 8am with the 'I'll already be in the city' logic.

I'm pooped o_o

Tram to Melbourne Central was packed and Belgrave/Lilydale line trains were far and few between for some reason. Anywho, I've had my nanna nap, now to go have a life!

Shouldn't have taken that extra shift at work from 8am with the 'I'll already be in the city' logic.

I'm pooped o_o

Tram to Melbourne Central was packed and Belgrave/Lilydale line trains were far and few between for some reason. Anywho, I've had my nanna nap, now to go have a life!

Should have grabbed a lift with us. The walk to the car was a bitch though.

Thanks mate, had semi come to grips that driving or taking public transport wasn't going to be a pleasant experience either way so at least I expected it.

Was good to sit behind the interchange today, got a good insight as to how wrecked the boys were towards the end and also who was talking and steering the ship. JR, Judd :thumbsu:

Course. Watched the game with HBF. Splendini refused to sit with us. :thumbsdown:

Zee and I had a look around for you all. I bet all you oldies were hidden from the sun in the stands. We were the idiots in the sun!

Thanks mate, had semi come to grips that driving or taking public transport wasn't going to be a pleasant experience either way so at least I expected it.

Was good to sit behind the interchange today, got a good insight as to how wrecked the boys were towards the end and also who was talking and steering the ship. JR, Judd :thumbsu:
damn u guys are so lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back