Random discussion thread.

Talk about anything in here (within board rules).

What you're having for dinner. Whatever.

Nothing is off topic or too trivial. Whinge, observe, etc. You can even just chat.

Whatever.

I was thinking tonight Grizz, why don't all cars have 6 inch thick rubber bumpers all around like a dodgem car.

a_dodgem_car_cutout_203.gif

I know that Volvo used to have springs in their bumpers to absorb the shock.

Hey Henry, last time i was on a dodgem car was at my grade 6 primary school fair.

Good news bud, I ended up at Revolver last night, Cheapest Carlton Jugs in town, $12 as compared to the London which is $18 and Metropolitan is $15. My companion was drinking G&T so i had the jug to myself singing along to some of my favourite tunes. As you know, I don't stop at one! well good news is that I am fit and firing for Sunday pre-game at the london

So, that gives me a thought, a thread on the cheapest tap beer in town

Hey Henry, last time i was on a dodgem car was at my grade 6 primary school fair.

Good news bud, I ended up at Revolver last night, Cheapest Carlton Jugs in town, $12 as compared to the London which is $18 and Metropolitan is $15. My companion was drinking G&T so i had the jug to myself singing along to some of my favourite tunes. As you know, I don't stop at one! well good news is that I am fit and firing for Sunday pre-game at the london

Yeah, I've heard that about you GH, once you start singing, there's no stopping you.... :D

Half Back Dasher seems to be the cheapest in town.... he's never around when its his shout!

Sep 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
MCFC
I ended up at Revolver last night, Cheapest Carlton Jugs in town, $12 as compared to the London which is $18 and Metropolitan is $15.

$18 for a jug of draught is just criminal if you think about it.

It's the same at the Corner where we go for warm ups though so not just a London issue.

If only Revolver was closer to the G although it's more a sunday morning venue.

Revolver. Ahhhh.... the aching liver. You know Wesley Snipes practically lived at that place when he was in Melbourne filming. Stories there people.

Revolver. Ahhhh.... the aching liver. You know Wesley Snipes practically lived at that place when he was in Melbourne filming. Stories there people.

Yes my friend shagged him some yrs back she believes young Wes is similar to our hawks ...... Over promise and under deliver

This is probably before your time, Galon, but I remember when Doom first came out.... oh glorious times. I satyed up for two nights, lived on 2-minute noodles and beers, and played that game right through.

Halo was similar but didn't quite match the raw excitement of Doom

This is probably before your time, Galon, but I remember when Doom first came out.... oh glorious times. I satyed up for two nights, lived on 2-minute noodles and beers, and played that game right through.

Halo was similar but didn't quite match the raw excitement of Doom
Before my time?? I must have a fresh looking face!

I'll go you one better.......

wolfenstein_3D_01.gif

I spent plenty of hours cruising through Doom as a teen, all the while with my old mans Stereo pumping the Metallica Black album while I was blasting away the demons.

Games. They've come a long way.

My favourite was Deus Ex on the PC. Great game.

But yeah, times have changed, games have got better.

I remember I used to wash my clothes at a Laundry-matte in Prahran back when I was at uni. While the clothes were being fumigated, I'd duck over the road and play Tetris in the arcade while sneakily drinking cans...

Chick peas for dinner tonight. The office will pay tomorrow.

Back