Random discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I had one of these for breakfast. they are pretty good.
heinz.jpeg

they were on special for $1.60

Re: Bets for R15!

Not sure where to post this, but i thought i start a thread for bets on for R15.

I'll start off, tonight I reckon Melbourne over the Doggies by +15.5. And i'll add to this as the round progresses. Anyways anyone with other bets they would like to share?

Rule number 1 never bet on melbourne. They are pretenders.

Tech Question

For all of you tech-savvy Hawk supporters on this board, I have a query.

I have a Nintendo 64, and would like to play it through my BenQ 22 inch PC monitor.

I don't know much about this kind of thing, so any input would be appreciated.

It's got that cable with blue ends, that you plug into projectors and stuff (VGA I think?).

Would I need some sort of adapter? If so, what type?

Re: Tech Question

You can either buy a VGA box which will convert the signal, or get a capture card and play it through the computer.
I'd go the capture card because the cheapest capture card will do the trick and cost less than a VGA box. Just make sure whatever you go with has an input that matches the cord you've got coming out of the N64.

Steamed or fried;)
This wink is confusing me, I can't find any sexual connotation.
But I would not eat a fried dim sim for breakfast, it doesn't seem appropriate. The outside of a steamed dim sim is the same colour as porridge so it feels like breakfast. I eat porridge with soy sauce too.

This wink is confusing me, I can't find any sexual connotation.
But I would not eat a fried dim sim for breakfast, it doesn't seem appropriate. The outside of a steamed dim sim is the same colour as porridge so it feels like breakfast. I eat porridge with soy sauce too.

None intended
You must be scraping the barrell :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do Hawthorn players do on their day off?

Go to the movies of course... well sort.

Spotted in the audience for today's Millionaire Hot Seat recordings is one Michael Osborne .

Should be seen in the background in about 4-8 weeks time whenever this block of 5 eps goes to air.

That phone-tapping red-haired witch who was the editor of Murdoch's sleaze fest, News of the World, certainly wasn't liked by her staff much. They managed to implant a series of not-so-cryptic messages in the crossword of the final edition.

NotW-crossword-729--420x0.jpg

Great article on the Age if you're keen to read more.

With all this talk of players getting suspended for $20 bets, a brief discussion on SEN caught my attention.

India and the West Indies have just wrapped up a three Test series, the final game in Roseau, Domenica being declared a draw. India won the series 1-0.

On the final day, India was set 180 to win from 47 overs; with 15 overs remaining they required 87 runs with seven wickets in hand. They play a lot of T20 cricket in India and the wicket was holding up well. It is just less than a run a ball.

So they went off and the game was declared a draw.

Report here.

With all this talk of players getting suspended for $20 bets, a brief discussion on SEN caught my attention.

India and the West Indies have just wrapped up a three Test series, the final game in Roseau, Domenica being declared a draw. India won the series 1-0.

On the final day, India was set 180 to win from 47 overs; with 15 overs remaining they required 87 runs with seven wickets in hand. They play a lot of T20 cricket in India and the wicket was holding up well. It is just less than a run a ball.

So they went off and the game was declared a draw.

Report here.

MY understanding Mess that BOTH captains have to agree to the game being called off.

I need to buy a lawn mower. The new casa has lawns, which is a pain in the arse. when Gohawks comes around with a load of bricks, I'll rip it up but until then, well, need to get myself something that cuts grass. Anyone have any suggestions. Obviously don't want to drop much moolah on the mower.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back