Random discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

System Shock was a cracker too. I was living down in St Kilda back then and the game was a lot like Grey Street after dark.

106579_systemshock.jpg

Classic mate :thumbsu:

cheers mate, for others reading this, join the usual degenerates having a beer pre game at the london tomorrow from midday.

Gellong by 101......that is a statement, will we make one tmw?

cheers mate, for others reading this, join the usual degenerates having a beer pre game at the london tomorrow from midday.

Gellong by 101......that is a statement, will we make one tmw?

Reckon we can go one better GH and 102 beers at the London to make real statement! :eek: :D

grizzlym said:
Can anyone truly tell the difference between Arial and Helvetica?

Back in my early graphic design days, the answer was yes. While studying typography it was required that you could distinguish fonts.

Now, everything is either serif, san serif or script to me.

I got 12 from 20.

It's tough, isn't it?

It's a great little tool to challenge your designer friends.

Bit like saying to them, 'Spose you like all of those contemporary, unusual fonts like Comic Sans or Papyrus'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really CBF voting today.
Same.

I can't split them.

I think it comes down to what I want to discourage more......Rangas or Budgie smugglers....hmmmmm.

Same.

I can't split them.

I think it comes down to what I want to discourage more......Rangas or Budgie smugglers....hmmmmm.

I was walking down to the shop this morning to get some milk and was nearly hit by a boat as I crossed the street. Someone has to stop this - are there any candidates will to help stop this clear and present threat to my safety?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back