Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to predate Morrison. Social media is a crap way of getting your news. ( including political scandals ).

Mr COLEMAN (Banks) (13:37): Today I want to address an important issue today regarding a lack of infrastructure in my local community. The St George area does not have a professional quality athletics facility. There is no professional athletics track and no high-standard facilities for other athletics events. In my view this is unacceptable and it needs to change.

Most parts of Sydney have a quality athletics centre, including all of the areas that neighbour the St George area. If it is possible for the Sutherland Shire and Bankstown to have quality athletics facilities, it should be possible for St George too.

I am pleased that Hurstville Council has now agreed to investigate this issue and to look at the potential for such a facility to be built. In my view, the council needs to develop a clear plan to improve our athletics facilities. If it does so I will strongly support it and seek federal funding to help make the plan a reality

We have a strong local athletics community, with hundreds of families participating in Little Athletics at Olds Park in Penshurst. While Olds Park has for a long time been the home of Little Athletics in our area, the fact is that the facilities are not up to the same standard as those in other parts of Sydney.

I would like to thank Lisa Rios, the President of St George Little Athletics, and all of the committee for the work that they do for our local families. I attended the Little Athletics AGM earlier this year and was very impressed by the professionalism and dedication of the association members.

I believe that it is important that this matter is resolved, and I look forward to the outcome of the council planning study

This is the scandal you want.

Its not a matter of having wads of money and handing it out evenly though.
The clubs applied for money for particular projects.

wasn't sure where to put this, but these were the fu**in days!

That was some era. Milney and his ability to read the drop of the ball......OMFG. Picks it off what looked like a half volley and settles within a step and already moving so fast that no-one could go with him.

That was some era. Milney and his ability to read the drop of the ball......OMFG. Picks it off what looked like a half volley and settles within a step and already moving so fast that no-one could go with him.
It was a great time to watch footy
Milne very underrated by the football world, one of my favs

It was a great time to watch footy
Milne very underrated by the football world, one of my favs

I remember when we first go him he played as a lead up mini FF. Played deep and lead straight at the ball. Ended up a goal sneak. Played through a few eras and was able to adapt to each one. He was very underrated the Tip Rat. How good was that era.

I remember when we first go him he played as a lead up mini FF. Played deep and lead straight at the ball. Ended up a goal sneak. Played through a few eras and was able to adapt to each one. He was very underrated the Tip Rat. How good was that era.

Just watched all of that
Oh my goodness what a side we had

The situation with the cricket tonight is a total joke. Whoever thought it was a good idea to have an abandoned game with a predetermined outcome should be sacked. Yes, I'm aware this is the method used in other cricket comps. It's terrible in practice.

Well there are plenty of people i disagree with here on plenty of topics.

But i like to think that no-one in any of the discussions here is as stupid as people who are avoiding drinking Corona Beer, due to word association with a generic description of the current viral outbreak.

Yet its happening, there are reports in the media, and i've heard it first hand from pub workers.

Who would have thought beer drinkers could be so dumb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There she is Gringo.. Rooftop starts middle of March and restaurant done by May.

View attachment 820264

Wow that's a sweet building. That's proper New York. There is a touch of Melbourne in the old Victorian style building with a roof top. Nice work, good luck with it. I wish I was there now. I'll have to save up for a trip to try it out.

Well there are plenty of people i disagree with here on plenty of topics.

But i like to think that no-one in any of the discussions here is as stupid as people who are avoiding drinking Corona Beer, due to word association with a generic description of the current viral outbreak.

Yet its happening, there are reports in the media, and i've heard it first hand from pub workers.

Who would have thought beer drinkers could be so dumb?

A few bars had some trouble making humorous Corona virus nights with cheap Corona. Harvey Norman went straight for the Aussie made so you don't catch diseases though, that's next level.

A few bars had some trouble making humorous Corona virus nights with cheap Corona. Harvey Norman went straight for the Aussie made so you don't catch diseases though, that's next level.

Here's a bar in NZ , which was quickly put in its place by Nathan Lion.

complaints were made.
“That’s disgusting. I’m so embarrassed right now” and “You wouldn’t run a ‘$6.50 on all Aussie beers for the entire bushfire season’ so why is this okay?!”

- my comment on that... Aussie beer associated with bushfire season is not comparable to Mexican beer associated with a Chinese originated virus, due to morons seeing a similar name. Only if it was "Bushfire" beer, and complete imbeciles were avoiding it because they thought it caused bushfires.

The hotel's comment on the complaints.
“thanks to all the snowflakes for the free advertising”.

And Nathan Lion try to cover their ass by being politically correct.

Was at terminal 21 , posted a picture of us laying behind a counter - I have marked the picture of one guy laying on the floor behind the front counter and one of the mirror which you faintly see a plain clothed cop looking down the escalator opening.

Attachments

• InkedPhoto0004_LI.jpg
    InkedPhoto0004_LI.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 107
Was at terminal 21 , posted a picture of us laying behind a counter - I have marked the picture of one guy laying on the floor behind the front counter and one of the mirror which you faintly see a plain clothed cop looking down the escalator opening.

What was happening Premo?

Glad you kept your head down Premium.
just finished a feed at foodland , went up to the 2nd floor to by a tap from homepro and as I went back down to the ground floor found everyone had cleared out - then hid behind a pillar in the middle of ground floor as the shots where going off - after about 20mins some guy let me into his hairdressers - where we stayed for around 6 hrs laying on the floor behind a counter until we escaped out of the place.The killer was killed in the foodland - just feel for the young girls who worked there - the manager was one of the victims / what blew me away is he was using a M60 machine gun - the noise of it was deafening.

just finished a feed at foodland , went up to the 2nd floor to by a tap from homepro and as I went back down to the ground floor found everyone had cleared out - then hid behind a pillar in the middle of ground floor as the shots where going off - after about 20mins some guy let me into his hairdressers - where we stayed for around 6 hrs laying on the floor behind a counter until we escaped out of the place.The killer was killed in the foodland - just feel for the young girls who worked there - the manager was one of the victims / what blew me away is he was using a M60 machine gun - the noise of it was deafening.
Jesus christ.. glad you're okay man

Big tough soldier, so tough he can kill unarmed civilians with his automatic machine gun.

Jesus, you were there? So glad you're safe man. Must've been terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back