Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure the road map always involved early easing of the published restrictions.
Comrade Dan needs to win them voters back.
Think he has been great. Hopefully back to some kind of normality by Christmas.

11 cases today. Dan reckons big announcements coming on Sunday.

Surely they speed up the easing of restrictions or develop a new road map.

Why wait until Sunday to announce that the Saints are playing finals and every Victorian should get behind them.

11 cases today. Dan reckons big announcements coming on Sunday.

Surely they speed up the easing of restrictions or develop a new road map.
We keep this up and Victoria will become one of the few places to eliminate the virus.

Eliminate Covid, Saints win a flag, have a free summer, year is looking up

Can someone smarter than me tell me why nsw have more active cases than Victoria. Surely we should have the same system to say what is and isn’t active. Obviously we don’t. Crazy stuff.

Can someone smarter than me tell me why nsw have more active cases than Victoria. Surely we should have the same system to say what is and isn’t active. Obviously we don’t. Crazy stuff.
NSW probably has a lot of returning Aussie Citizens.

NSW probably has a lot of returning Aussie Citizens.
But if we have more cases over the last month and we do by a huge margin why do ours become inactive before nsw. It can only be both states have different systems. Common guys let’s have the same system for counting active cases.

But if we have more cases over the last month and we do by a huge margin why do ours become inactive before nsw. It can only be both states have different systems. Common guys let’s have the same system for counting active cases.

Or ours are predominantly in aged care and are dying and no longer active? NSW have returned travellers and community transmissions that are being treated? Maybe they are the same.

Or ours are predominantly in aged care and are dying and no longer active? NSW have returned travellers and community transmissions that are being treated? Maybe they are the same.
Good point about dying but if you look at our numbers compared to their numbers over the last month you will see it doesn’t make sense.

Good point about dying but if you look at our numbers compared to their numbers over the last month you will see it doesn’t make sense.

Have you got a link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mercy for stooges
Lol I read this on Facebook yesterday, didn't think he would get it out so quick.

The comments were epic, even Prawny commented
Calling Jordan mate, when I told Prawny I didn't think Jordan was his mate, he gave me a teary emoji.

This guy is OCC and has sent Super Balario Bruz to the looney bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back