Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol John is ex Fitzroy. Knew him when he was with Wilson Pride in Elwood.

Andrew has been around for years. He ran Macrae Fallon next door to LJ. Is he still fat?

He was always at war with the guy who ran Hocking Stuart.

Nick was his protege and eventual partner. Niels was the Butters of real estate and screwed Nick over.

Nick had to sell everything to save the business and lived in his office fit a while. Great bloke. Always there to help me if needed.
Haha Chis is one of my best mates. I’m seeing him tomorrow night for a few drinks not that I will be drinking. I will mention that. Yes he is still fat. You realise the macrae in macrae fall on is the father of the wb player. Chis was a great sportsman. Hard to believe but true. Rombotis is an ex Ormond footballer. A bit of a w***er. Hope you aren’t mates.

Haha Chis is one of my best mates. I’m seeing him tomorrow night for a few drinks not that I will be drinking. I will mention that. Yes he is still fat. You realise the macrae in macrae fall on is the father of the wb player. Chis was a great sportsman. Hard to believe but true.
It's bloody incestuous. I only knew Gavin Fallon back in the day.

Ask him about Andrew's arguments with Neil's. I'm sure hes heard all about them.

Neil's would go at 0% just so Andrew wouldn't get the listing. I reckon Andrew's head would just about explode.

I left the area in 98 so quite a few have come and gone in that time. I think Adam Gillon ran it then.

Work for myself.

Buttons bentleigh?

Probably know all if the older heads. Good mates with Nick Renna next door.

I started at LJ Hooker in 93 next to the crossing.

I think one of my bosses, Geoff Ward played for us. Or it might have been Geoff Cayzer.

Yep know those 2 guys both great blokes.

It's bloody incestuous. I only knew Gavin Fallon back in the day.

Ask him about Andrew's arguments with Neil's. I'm sure hes heard all about them.

Neil's would go at 0% just so Andrew wouldn't get the listing. I reckon Andrew's head would just about explode.

I left the area in 98 so quite a few have come and gone in that time. I think Adam Gillon ran it then.
His son is at Mentone now or is it him I will ask Chis tomorrow

Haha Chis is one of my best mates. I’m seeing him tomorrow night for a few drinks not that I will be drinking. I will mention that. Yes he is still fat. You realise the macrae in macrae fall on is the father of the wb player. Chis was a great sportsman. Hard to believe but true. Rombotis is an ex Ormond footballer. A bit of a ******. Hope you aren’t mates.
Say gday to Andrew. Tell him Sam who used to work for Harold. Probably won't remember me.

Rombo always had tickets on himself.

We used to call him Johnny Romboutsos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

party0051.gif

Sorry to bore you.
Relax big balls! Was merely conveying that in my condition it took me about 4 hours to read 4 pages
Of what was clearly some top notch posting!

My bad. Will try not to be so slow in future!
Didn't know your name was Sam man! I have a brother called Sam!
He's an impatient and angry man too! ;)

Carnegie has changed.

Old friend had her cafe there for years. Santucci's.

The bloke who owned the bike shop on the corner near the crosdingvwas a client.

Bought a great road bike from him about 21 years ago.
My first trip over the skyrail I was amazed by all the apartment buildings around.

Be nice to live around there. Need a bit more coin for that tough. As much as Narre is nice its such a pain in the arse to get into town.
797 a week take home just dont cut it to move though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back