Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have just returned from a screening of Avengers End Game.

First things first, in a sold out session I expect more than 5 minutes before screening starts to engage the ticket office, but apparently junkies need to junk beforehand and it's my misfortune to be related to one of them.

Secondly, to the hellspawn that decided to bring a 2 year old to the screening and watch as their kids played with phones and missed phone calls without muting, I sincerely wish a pox upon thee you inconsiderate asshats. Who in their right mind brings 5 kids, breastfeeds a baby and gives no shits during a 3 hour M rated film?

You have to be friggen special for that sort of stupidity and FMD they bred like rabbits to continue the spawning of demons.

The world is dead. Vale world.

Man so entertaining, thought Medina looked best out there.
Tomorrow morning still gonna be big but N-NW so should be epic.
Not quite as epic as expected but stillbig and clean. Looking forward to the finals.

Was at the 1981 comp - f***ing huge. I'm going to head out to the shed when I get home and see if I can dig out the photo's .

Talking of the movies, through work i can obtain free double movie passes ( Village cinemas only ) . I dont use them so i thought there maybe people on her that will , if someone would like to conduct a monthly raffle im happy to donate 4 double passes each month , just PM if you have some spare time to do a raffle once a month
Cheers
Risky

Talking of the movies, through work i can obtain free double movie passes ( Village cinemas only ) . I dont use them so i thought there maybe people on her that will , if someone would like to conduct a monthly raffle im happy to donate 4 double passes each month , just PM if you have some spare time to do a raffle once a month
Cheers
Risky

Can I conduct one where I win every time?

fdfd84b3ac52219906a9011aeb9f603b.jpg

NO SUGAR!

OMG just seen the comment about J. Roughead
What a piece of crap that person is

Just watched Game of Thrones , the big battle against the undead . Wont mention what happens in case someone hasnt watched it yet but the 40minute battle was fantastic . Did it live up to the hype ? Probably not as nothing could but it still was the best tv ive seen for years . Only 3 episodes to go which is sad . Will go down as one of the best ever tv shows imo .

Don’t Panic !!

Just watched Game of Thrones , the big battle against the undead . Wont mention what happens in case someone hasnt watched it yet but the 40minute battle was fantastic . Did it live up to the hype ? Probably not as nothing could but it still was the best tv ive seen for years . Only 3 episodes to go which is sad . Will go down as one of the best ever tv shows imo .

Don’t Panic !!

I too just finished watching it, pretty much as expected but still a decent representation of battle and the chaos that ensues with some badarse moments thrown in so well worth it and nicely shot and done, kudos to all involved.

I too just finished watching it, pretty much as expected but still a decent representation of battle and the chaos that ensues with some badarse moments thrown in so well worth it and nicely shot and done, kudos to all involved.

I liked the fact that it was so dark that it was hard to work out what was happening , as you said it was like a real war , chaos everywhere .

Don’t Panic !!

I liked the fact that it was so dark that it was hard to work out what was happening , as you said it was like a real war , chaos everywhere .

Don’t Panic !!

It's funny though cause I can understand gthe whole "it's too dark, poor filming" since TV show, but also, night against the night king who conjured a blizzard, WTF do people want? From their perspective, you have NFI of their numbers initialy, this isn't a pitched battle between 2 armies on the open fields, this is night time and a siege with tree cover, you're meant to see absolutely squat as light is only by torch fire.

RE: the lighting - that's a good point. I never thought of it that way - I suppose if you compare it to the lighting in say Helm's Deep for example which being a feature presentation is lit much brighter and therefore gives less of a sense of realism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is lego masters the biggest dog turd on tv at the moment ........hell yes . Ive just watched a heap of this garbage while in the waiting room at my doctors .
5 minutes of thought and i think ive come up witha better format .
Teams get two days to build , each time they are given a theme by the judges . At the end of each build the judges score them all in secret . After the final challenge the judges votes are revealed and the winners becomes lego masters. The second series the winners then have a showdown with the reigning lego masters in an effort to take their crown as the can only be one team of lego masters.
I would watch that .

Don’t Panic !!

Is lego masters the biggest dog turd on tv at the moment ........hell yes . Ive just watched a heap of this garbage while in the waiting room at my doctors .
5 minutes of thought and i think ive come up witha better format .
Teams get two days to build , each time they are given a theme by the judges . At the end of each build the judges score them all in secret . After the final challenge the judges votes are revealed and the winners becomes lego masters. The second series the winners then have a showdown with the reigning lego masters in an effort to take their crown as the can only be one team of lego masters.
I would watch that .

Don’t Panic !!

Yeah its way worse than all those singing, and cooking and renovating shows, not to mention all those bullshit bachelor and marriage shows.
Wait!!! No its not.

Its pretty entertaining compared to all that other crap with its fake melodrama.
My kids sit and watch it , while they ignore all the other crap.

Here's my format.

The contestants need to renovate a kitchen and cook a gourmet meal on it , whilst singing and dancing naked , they date the other contestants, and marry the one they like best and the couple that score the highest combined points wins. Special points for bitching behind the other contestants backs.

Yeah its way worse than all those singing, and cooking and renovating shows, not to mention all those bullshit bachelor and marriage shows.
Wait!!! No its not.

Its pretty entertaining compared to all that other crap with its fake melodrama.
My kids sit and watch it , while they ignore all the other crap.

Here's my format.

The contestants need to renovate a kitchen and cook a gourmet meal on it , whilst singing and dancing naked , they date the other contestants, and marry the one they like best and the couple that score the highest combined points wins. Special points for bitching behind the other contestants backs.

You got a winner there lol.

Don’t Panic !!

Then they have to pick the right door to avoid the prenup and ensure they don't end up further in debt or with concussion. Laughs ensue.

Then they have to pick the right door to avoid the prenup and ensure they don't end up further in debt or with concussion. Laughs ensue.

And finally the public vote via sms for their favourite so we make money however that works .

Don’t Panic !!

And finally the public vote via sms for their favourite so we make money however that works .

Don’t Panic !!

Then we host a show called Talking LegoMasters where we sit around and talk about what we just watched just like channel 9 did with Talking Married .

Don’t Panic !!

RE: the lighting - that's a good point. I never thought of it that way - I suppose if you compare it to the lighting in say Helm's Deep for example which being a feature presentation is lit much brighter and therefore gives less of a sense of realism.
Realism goes out the window when you have dragons as part of the story plot.. I found it bloody annoying that it was too dark.. Everything else was EPIC

Realism goes out the window when you have dragons as part of the story plot.. I found it bloody annoying that it was too dark.. Everything else was EPIC
We watched it at night, in the dark and it was fine.

It took 55 nights of hell to film it apparently and it was purposely shot so the effect of light and dark fire and ice was emphasised.
Much of GoT had been dark. Anyway Battle of Blackwater was dark and Battle of the Bastards was in daylight, they needed a contrast and as the Night King brought the darkness, it was always going to be like this.

Anyway awesome episode. Ayra BoG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back