Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke has well and truly reached Geelong also Captain

d78702e7e732b70603cbdb9b395f95ef

Ok I went back and watched the clip on sky that MUFkilda posted and you don’t see any of that, so clearly I’m watching an edited version of what others have seen.
First it was the girl and then when others fired questions at him he turned his back to them and walked off to his car , the bloke has no idea and it just plain f ----g rude .
Seriously sitting with the Aussie and NZ cricket teams ,, Yeah that was important the dumb kent

First it was the girl and then when others fired questions at him he turned his back to them and walked off to his car , the bloke has no idea and it just plain f ----g rude .
Seriously sitting with the Aussie and NZ cricket teams ,, Yeah that was important the dumb kent

He's still got to be better than Boris Johnson. Until you have a PM who describes black people as having 'watermelon smiles' and gay men as 'bum boys in lycra', you are only playing at having a clown in charge.

He's still got to be better than Boris Johnson. Until you have a PM who describes black people as having 'watermelon smiles' and gay men as 'bum boys in lycra', you are only playing at having a clown in charge.
Only just id say ,

It is great because of people who make it so. Leftards don't. That's why we don't vote for them. The country is fine as long as we don't give it over to halfwits who believe the flowing.

1. There are 57 genders. Gender is a social construct, not a biological fact. OK doomer.
2, We lose our minds over modestly dressed "grid girls" but we celebrate men with the arse cut out of their shorts who simulate anal and oral sex in an open parade we take our children to. . OK doomer.

3, The world will end in 2030. Based on the idiotic ravings of a mentally ******ed, uneducated 16 year old who has never provided a single shred of evidence to support her position. OK doomer.

4. We celebrate men who sodonise and fellate one another. We celebrate women who scissor and peg one another. We celebrate these freaks who cannot hold a relationship and assault each other at 40 times the rate of heterosexual couples. The other side of the rainbow. OK doomer.

5. Your left wing bias tells us it's never been a worse time to be alive. Literacy, life expectancy at unprecedented levels. Health care, wealth have never been at greater levels. WORLD WIDE. Not just in Western. White patriarchal societies.
OK Doomer.

Cop a bit of truth. One day you'll grow up and realise the so called white male patriarchy handed you the best world you could hope for.
Who hurt you?

That's why you're an arrogant fool. Your bullshit arouses everyone but those in your circle jerking echo chamber. Come down to Gippsland. The volunteers will sort your arrogant arse out.

Your lack of self awareness is only outdone by your arrogance. Stay away. If you don't understand, d ask an Indian, African, or Aborigine about the filth that destroyed their cultures. I'm talking about you and your ancestors.

Your view of history is distorted. If you want to know about fury, check the actions of your filthy, raping, stealing, lying ancestors. That's your legacy.
Wow - given this and your previous posts I have to say its amazing that one body can actually contain that much anger.

Perhaps whats needed here is a big dose of

1578029567885.png

a few doses of this

1578029623606.png

a couple of these

1578023689264.png

then finish it off with

1578029693125.png

I heard Darren Chester doing an interview , i dont know much about him but he really seemed liked he cared and understood what people are going through unlike that flog SCMO

My relatives reckon he's good. He's a local from Sale and one of those country pollies that actually still know their community.

Thanks gringo, for the moment we are cut off, unofficially the road over Hotham is closed, of course the road to Bairnsdale has been closed for weeks, on a happier front if it gets bad the school has been opened as an emergency refuge, it was closed by the CFA as they couldn't guarantee peoples safety, an appeal to Dan Andrews has got it opened, Tim Bull has turned his phone off and is uncontactable, personally the road to town is covered by trees, if it's bad I won't be able to get there anyway. If the worst happens I'll saturate a couple of wool blankets and lie under them in the dirt with the dog.

Just double check the blanket. I think the wool is meant to be dry. It's like a barrier for radiant heat so water might transfer the heat more. Also if a front comes go inside your house and have a room that has two exits, one directly to the outside. If the fire front comes it will hit one side try the other end of the house. Being inside is better than out. Stay safe.

Just double check the blanket. I think the wool is meant to be dry. It's like a barrier for radiant heat so water might transfer the heat more. Also if a front comes go inside your house and have a room that has two exits, one directly to the outside. If the fire front comes it will hit one side try the other end of the house. Being inside is better than out. Stay safe.
Also if the fire hits your house and you have to leave, and you're not sure if where you're going is safe - head back to the already burnt area.

God, hearing these warnings read out on the radio is chilling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears s**t is hitting the fan and spreading east, stay strong Gippsland, we got you.

Also, 100 hectare fire about 10km NE from me, on an offshoot from the main road out north (contained), and a couple blazes between Bacchus and Gisborne, heading towards Blackwood & Trentham (uncontained). Melb CBD getting "ringed" by spot fires it seems.

forget the left vs right politics of this fire this stuff is devestating watching this from the otherside of the country is hard to do especially when it realistically can happen here just as easily ... its scary stuff .. its genuinely a hollow feeling watching this unfold but to see the crappy pointscoring going on by the politicians just makes it worse ... Scomo is a turd and he is trying to run this crisis as a PR campagn and its failing terribly but the Greens and Labor are not any better on this .. instead of focusing on pointing out the s**t show that is the libs maybe focus some of that energy into helping .. once the fire is out there will be heaps of time to hang crap on eachother now is the time for the petty party titfortat to be put aside and everyone work for the same goal that is help put this fire out and help look after our people that have been impacted by the fire

forget the left vs right politics of this fire this stuff is devestating watching this from the otherside of the country is hard to do especially when it realistically can happen here just as easily ... its scary stuff .. its genuinely a hollow feeling watching this unfold but to see the crappy pointscoring going on by the politicians just makes it worse ... Scomo is a turd and he is trying to run this crisis as a PR campagn and its failing terribly but the Greens and Labor are not any better on this .. instead of focusing on pointing out the s**t show that is the libs maybe focus some of that energy into helping .. once the fire is out there will be heaps of time to hang crap on eachother now is the time for the petty party titfortat to be put aside and everyone work for the same goal that is help put this fire out and help look after our people that have been impacted by the fire
I see criticising the libs as doing my part to be honest. Maybe if the torrent of righteous criticism becomes so strong that they can't ignore it they'll put aside petty religious issues and actually do something. Not like I know anything about fighting fires so my tax deductible donations will have to do.

Mate at least Labor had a plan but a despised untrusted Leader who couldn’t communicate.
Scomo is scum cost Australian Tourism which at the time was travelling on the crest of wave to mediocrity.
Killed off New Zealand Tourism in big way took long time to recover.
I know was in Industry ....
As Joff alluded to the Greens had one job , when they had opportunity to make corporations pay tax.

They failed miserably.

Don’t get me wrong despise guys like Ferguson & Burke (Labor ) wonderful QLD & Northern Territory
will be fracked within inch of its life ...Adani got all the focus ...Rinehart & Palmer will destroy Galilee Basin.
All we then need is Oil spill in the Great Australian Bight and it’s over ...billions & billions of
dollars lost Tuna & Kingfish fish industry destroyed , Coffin Bay Oyster industry destroyed , Crayfish
Industry at Port McDonnell destroyed , Tasmanian fishery & King Island impacted .

We are a country run by Lobbyists enjoy.

Last edited:
Forget the bushfires for one second, Trump just took out Iran's top general of their revolutionary army in Baghdad!

And a paramilitary guy as well, because another US guy got killed in Iraq and the embassy was picketed, a tit for tat if you will.

The hilarious thing is that if this was third grade we'd laugh at the kiddies, instead, we have twats looking to piss on the middle east some more than they already are and the USa stating how big their e-peen is.

And a paramilitary guy as well, because another US guy got killed in Iraq and the embassy was picketed, a tit for tat if you will.

The hilarious thing is that if this was third grade we'd laugh at the kiddies, instead, we have twats looking to piss on the middle east some more than they already are and the USa stating how big their e-peen is.

Well, its a a few less terrorists to worry about now.

Well, its a a few less terrorists to worry about now.

Much preferable situation, wait for congress to piss off, order a drone strike on foreign soil where people generally hate you, kill a couple people, state they're terrorists whilst bringing terror yourself.

Putting the moron in oxymoron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back