Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee stage 4 lock down is not easy when you have an 18 year old that thinks she knows everything LOL

Gee stage 4 lock down is not easy when you have an 18 year old that thinks she knows everything LOL

Spoke to Nab heavyweight on weekend advised over 2400 properties have been repossessed in Malvern ,
Armidale , Toorak , South Yarra he said its Approx 10 % of the market they haven’t been listed yet.

Reason ....to avoid Panic was his words.

Spoke to Nab heavyweight on weekend advised over 2400 properties have been repossessed in Malvern ,
Armidale , Toorak , South Yarra he said its Approx 10 % of the market they haven’t been listed yet.

Reason ....to avoid Panic was his words.

So many dickheads are overcommitted financially. May wife has a friend who is an in-house lawyer for a global Pharma company, she split up with her husband who is a partner at a top tier law firm. They had a huge Hawthorn mansion, cars, holidays etc. Split up. Ended up owing more than their assets even though their house nearly doubled in value while they had it. They had parties that were fully catered for 300 people with marquees and booze. Mates in the top eschaton of the AFL etc. From the outside they looked like millionaires but it was all bluff. I still think he might have a Cayman Islands account though, they would have been on easily over $1.2 mil PA.

Did you watch it .

You can now create your own Twitter account then corrupt any Twitter poll by buying supporters.

Twitter Bot .....you can buy blocks of 15,000 supporters for $500

I don't know what you got Plugger's thumbs down for. He obviously didn't watch it. It was an obvious manipulation. That or he's too old to understand these things are very easily faked for very little money. Andrews looks like Satan if you watch mainstream media but he still has pretty solid approval here despite what you watch in the media.

I don't know what you got Plugger's thumbs down for. He obviously didn't watch it. It was an obvious manipulation. That or he's too old to understand these things are very easily faked for very little money. Andrews looks like Satan if you watch mainstream media but he still has pretty solid approval here despite what you watch in the media.
Thanks for caring that I gave old Stewie a thumbs down. He reminds me of a friend I have on Facebook. Always finding articles to knock the libs and then says she only used unbiased articles. She can’t even see she uses left wing articles to knock. Fine to find articles to knock but don’t pretend it’s unbiased. And I don’t give a stuff about Andrews approval rating. His government stuffed up this corona virus stuff after doing so well early. Now he sucks up to us telling us we all doing a good job and if we keep it up then restrictions will be eased. How reassuring. Other states have had restrictions eased for months. And I will never forgive him for making lawn mowing restricted. Yep selfish but for good reason. Government and council staff can mow lawns in parks where people are. We can’t where people aren’t. I’m sure there are other jobs in the same boat. Unfortunately that idiot Jim penman got to loud mouthed. Another w***er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He does that to everyone of S66 post LOL
Not so sure of his approval rating anymore think/hope he gets smashed next election, thats coming from someone who voted for him in the past.

Of course it is. Is the age biased? Is channel 7 biased towards the libs. Yep. Is nine biased towards labor. Yep. Is fox biased towards trump. Yep. Is cnn biased against trump. Yep
The Age and nine is chaired by Peter Costello. The Age is as right wing as almost any Murdoch rag and so is channel Nein.

Is the Herald Sun biased?

I have an orange, I am of the belief that the orange is orange, this is a held notion, because name, duh. There can be argument and opinion on why the orange isn't an orange, another person might just say oversized mandarin for example, and media on all spectrums of why an orange is an orange to that orange is an orange and everyone else needs to be shot into the sun, which is also orange.

You only take 1 instance, 1 piece: that the orange is an orange. You might be right, but imagine what you missed out on, all that context, and if you were wrong and it was a mandarin, well, you then missed everything.

People have their favourites sure, but say SBS news with Al Jezeera corroborate with an independent journal, cross check with whatever "national" service is covering, note language used, note visions or audio captured, note embellishments and where "opinion" is created instead of "fact" and you'll see agenda and flair that made the Naked News tame.

Well I must read a different age and watch a different channel 9. Surely murdoch doesn’t own channel 9.
They are both Labor bashing garbage. The Age was once a quality broadsheet that has been destroyed and is now a sensationalist rag. Channel Nein is a right wing Liberal cheer squad.
You probably think Sky After dark is fair and balanced.

How anyone would want O'brien as premier is frightening.
He owes taxpayers $700 million after he and Napthine signed contracts while in caretaker mode so their corporate mates could sue the state.
O'brien is a criminal in my eyes and should be in prison.
Idiot comes on TV every night criticising the lockdown.
He demanded the economy be opened in April, can you imagine the death and havoc he would have caused,?
The guy is a deadset danger.

They are both Labor bashing garbage. The Age was once a quality broadsheet that has been destroyed and is now a sensationalist rag. Channel Nein is a right wing Liberal cheer squad.
You probably think Sky After dark is fair and balanced.
Haha. You do make me laugh. You sound like my friend. Everyone is biased towards the libs except the true left wing journos who are totally balanced. The age certainly favours labor. Sadly for you it seems not as much as it previously did. Is it owned by Murdoch? You probably think old mate stewie is balanced

How anyone would want O'brien as premier is frightening.
He owes taxpayers $700 million after he and Napthine signed contracts while in caretaker mode so their corporate mates could sue the state.
O'brien is a criminal in my eyes and should be in prison.
Idiot comes on TV every night criticising the lockdown.
He demanded the economy be opened in April, can you imagine the death and havoc he would have caused,?
The guy is a deadset danger.

Only reasonably balanced news in Australia is the online stuff .

https://www.crikey.com.au/ & Michael West .

Mainstream media good toilet paper when panic buying sets in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back