Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone would want O'brien as premier is frightening.
He owes taxpayers $700 million after he and Napthine signed contracts while in caretaker mode so their corporate mates could sue the state.
O'brien is a criminal in my eyes and should be in prison.
Idiot comes on TV every night criticising the lockdown.
He demanded the economy be opened in April, can you imagine the death and havoc he would have caused,?
The guy is a deadset danger.
It amazes me that the government bowled a half volley outside off stump in the botched hotel quarantine the Libs have swung at it wildly and its ended up a dot ball. Instead they're trying to whack jaffas for six and getting bowled every time.
A 5 year old calling Dan a poopy head is more of a wack than anything the Libs can do.

Did you watch it .

You can now create your own Twitter account then corrupt any Twitter poll by buying supporters.

Twitter Bot .....you can buy blocks of 15,000 supporters for $500

thats been around since the days of myspace

i don't follow what that has to do with the original article i posted though, which was about the short comings of the Victorian contact tracing...

Only reasonably balanced news in Australia is the online stuff .

https://www.crikey.com.au/ & Michael West .

Mainstream media good toilet paper when panic buying sets in
Independent Australia is also very good.

He does that to everyone of S66 post LOL
Not so sure of his approval rating anymore think/hope he gets smashed next election, thats coming from someone who voted for him in the past.

That Libs guy is a s**t box though. Andrews won't get back in I don't think but he's actually been pretty good despite the * up of the second wave. I reckon he was just pretty unlucky honestly. It will flare up as we open up in other states. This thing isn't going anywhere and it will flare up as soon as we drop our guards. It's a ******* nightmare situation, overseas it's worse the second time around.

I'm so sick of lock downs though, I can't get up to the country for ages, all my trees will have died. The neighbour rang to tell me some campaigner robbed my shed and threw everything out in the weather and none of my tools are left. The * heads went to the effort to take bags of quick set out in the weather even.

I wish I'd been driving in while they were doing it. Well actually probably glad they weren't.

I'm so sick of lock downs though, I can't get up to the country for ages, all my trees will have died. The neighbour rang to tell me some campaigner robbed my shed and threw everything out in the weather and none of my tools are left. The fu** heads went to the effort to take bags of quick set out in the weather even.

I wish I'd been driving in while they were doing it. Well actually probably glad they weren't.
Yeah same mate lock down starting to do my head in, 8 weeks without any work or income is wearing thin
Sucks about your property in the country, cant stand thieving pricks need their legs busted

That Libs guy is a sh*t box though. Andrews won't get back in I don't think but he's actually been pretty good despite the fu** up of the second wave. I reckon he was just pretty unlucky honestly. It will flare up as we open up in other states. This thing isn't going anywhere and it will flare up as soon as we drop our guards. It's a ******* nightmare situation, overseas it's worse the second time around.

I'm so sick of lock downs though, I can't get up to the country for ages, all my trees will have died. The neighbour rang to tell me some campaigner robbed my shed and threw everything out in the weather and none of my tools are left. The fu** heads went to the effort to take bags of quick set out in the weather even.

How was he unlucky? Whether it’s his job or not his government was in charge of quarantine. Then we find out our contract tracing is worse than other stated. Libs are a million to one to get in next election so it’s Andrews job unless he quits or is sacked by the labor party. No one will be getting my vote this election as no one did in the federal election. I hate doing that but I can’t vote for either party.

How was he unlucky? Whether it’s his job or not his government was in charge of quarantine. Then we find out our contract tracing is worse than other stated. Libs are a million to one to get in next election so it’s Andrews job unless he quits or is sacked by the labor party. No one will be getting my vote this election as no one did in the federal election. I hate doing that but I can’t vote for either party.

Yeah major parties both suck dicks these days. That Reason party lady might get my vote. I know nothing about them though.Probably a Neo Nazi or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Libs guy is a sh*t box though. Andrews won't get back in I don't think but he's actually been pretty good despite the fu** up of the second wave. I reckon he was just pretty unlucky honestly. It will flare up as we open up in other states. This thing isn't going anywhere and it will flare up as soon as we drop our guards. It's a ******* nightmare situation, overseas it's worse the second time around.

jesus mate. whats the $$$ value. you got insurance?

jesus mate. whats the $$$ value. you got insurance?

Not that much, probably few grand. The insurance is too high so don't bother. They pinch fuel cans and break locks all the time but this time they ****ed everything up as well. I carried a heap of bags of quickset and now have to do it all again. They threw everything they didn't pinch out in the rain. It's the stupidity that hurts, if they are so hard up they need to steal a few things go for it but don't ruin the rest of it at least. I've put a heap of trees in, they haven't been watered so hoping rainfall is enough to keep them going. At least it's not summer.

Hi folks, please excuse the intrusion.
Just wondering what the future holds for Daniel McKenzie. Is he likely to be kept or is his time done?
I have him in a keeper league and not sure what to do. He was good depth before this year.
Cheers.

Just wondering what the future holds for Daniel McKenzie. Is he likely to be kept or is his time done?
I have him in a keeper league and not sure what to do. He was good depth before this year.
Cheers.

He's contracted for years but doesn't look like Ratts rates him.

Cheers.

He is contracted though until 2022, but whether he plays again or if we pay him out is up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back