Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to teach you all something. It's all about equalising pressure. Get someone to block your ears, and I mean really block them, and drink a full glass of water without breathing and as slowly as possible. When you're done recite the alphabet backwards once.

You can thank me anytime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dunno how but there gone
Just forgot about it

How the **** do u get rid of hiccups
I find the best way is to google "Naughty Swedish Nurses" grab a box of tissues and a tube of hand moisturizer, put on some Barry White music and when you hear your Wife say "What the f*** do you think you are doing" it usually scares the s**t out of you so much that the hic ups are gone:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Coaches' votes for the finals:

10 - Caleb Daniel (20 years old)
6 - Luke Dahlhaus (24 years old)
4 - Liam Picken (30 years old)
3 - Joel Hamling (23 years old)
3 - Jason Johannisen (23 years old)
2 - Lachie Hunter (21 years old)
2 - Tom Liberatore (24 years old)

Geez I'm jealous of their list. If we had a 20 year old voted unanimous best player in a cut-throat final we'd be ecstatic. Not to mention five of the next six 24 or younger. They've got a good 5+ years ahead.

Geez I'm jealous of their list. If we had a 20 year old voted unanimous best player in a cut-throat final we'd be ecstatic. Not to mention five of the next six 24 or younger. They've got a good 5+ years ahead.
yeah but i bet billings would of been able to get a vote over that spud bont
:p:p:p

What the *.
Since when was Picken 30
Can't quite believe that

Stop bloody raining i need to do some work

Pissing down here and not about to stop anytime soon
Have a look at the radar of sa....thats all heading east...gonna be a s**t weekend if this keeps up
That is our only solace in the midst of the storm... the fact that it's all going to Victoria by the weekend... :p

Spotted this at Huntingdale Station. Jack Sinclair been doing some modelling work?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of you boys/girls want to do a 'greatest ever St.Kilda player' knockout bracket?

I can use Russell Holmesby's list from 1995 and he one he re-wrote in 2015 and from that list put together seeds (1 through 25 odd) and we vote on who was the better player.

Apart from the trade talk the next month or so is incredibly dull. Thoughts?

Looks like this;

2015-wgc-match-play-bracket.jpg

Cheerio

Anybody read "All the Light we Cannot See"? Halfway through and really enjoying it.

I also finished "Seveneves" a few weeks ago, if you're into science fiction. Not bad, but flipping long, especially for what essentially is a pilot for an inevitable series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back