Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13ab3c1d452c594fe0fda54bdaad8a1d.jpg

Liked that game because for once a League ref had the balls to actually make a decision and sent someone to the sin bin.

Regardless of whether it's correct or not, I've been watching a bit more league over the past few weeks, and it really shits me the amount of dirty and/or cynical rubbish players are allowed to get with, only giving away penalties, or this pathetic, "on report" bull that rarely eventuates in anything substantial.

Finally pulled out the old VCR and going through some old Saints games today...some absolute pearlers from the 90's. Just watched the Saints v Eagles in '98 when Gavin Mitchell kicked a goal in the dying minutes to put us infront and Daniel Healy kicked 6 on his birthday. Going to see if I can get them to my PC and put them on YouTube :thumbsu:

Sacrilege!

I'll bet you like pineapple on pizza and hate beetroot on Burgers too you subhuman piece of s**t.

Yup
No beetroot...why the hell would i want eveything to turn purple and taste like ******* beetroot
And yes pineapple can go on pizza
So can eggs

Just had scrambled eggs garlic and spinach on rye bread for brekkie

Finally pulled out the old VCR and going through some old Saints games today...some absolute pearlers from the 90's. Just watched the Saints v Eagles in '98 when Gavin Mitchell kicked a goal in the dying minutes to put us infront and Daniel Healy kicked 6 on his birthday. Going to see if I can get them to my PC and put them on YouTube :thumbsu:

See if u v can pick up an old vhs recorder that has DVD one side and disc on the other
My old girl had one and was gonna throw it in the rubbish and I was like nooooooooooooo
I took that bad boy and converted about 30 wrestling ppvs many moons ago
I still have it just in case
There is prob a Programe where you can get the right leads and plug the vcr into the pc and rip them to a hard drive

Well, look at that, it's Jordan Roughead.
As much as i admit my utter dislike of the Doggies and id be quite happy to see Sydney beat them by 25gls in the GF. Or even better a one point loss from an after the siren kick:D
But young Roughead seems like one of the few young players there that seems like a half decent kid.
Dont think he'll ever be Gary Dempsey but a good honest lump of young ruck he is.
Hope he gets up for the game .
Happy to see him lose it:p
But i at least hope he passes the fitness test with his eye and gets to be there.

See if u v can pick up an old vhs recorder that has DVD one side and disc on the other
My old girl had one and was gonna throw it in the rubbish and I was like nooooooooooooo
I took that bad boy and converted about 30 wrestling ppvs many moons ago
I still have it just in case
There is prob a Programe where you can get the right leads and plug the vcr into the pc and rip them to a hard drive
Yeah mate had a look and ended it buying the equipment. I'm going to give the '66 GF a whirl tonight and see if it converts it to my PC correctly.

Then I'll have a look through the other games. Earliest game I've got is 1991, so there's plenty in that mid 90's period that'll be great viewing.

Yeah mate had a look and ended it buying the equipment. I'm going to give the '66 GF a whirl tonight and see if it converts it to my PC correctly.

Then I'll have a look through the other games. Earliest game I've got is 1991, so there's plenty in that mid 90's period that'll be great viewing.
I'm looking forward to you keeping us going throughout the off-season, just like last time, my friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking forward to you keeping us going throughout the off-season, just like last time, my friend.
Was good last year wasn't it! I've got 30 games already lined up for before the pre-season. So it'll probably start in mid January :thumbsu:, and if I can get a few of these ripper games to convert that'll bump it up to around 45-50.

The real tragedy was when they stopped making Milo bars with the real milo in them. **** this terrible country!

You most likely haven't seen some of the S&%* they call confectionary here. What I would give for anyone of a Cherry Ripe, Violet Crumble, Freddo Frog or Mint Slice.

North America is full of crap confectionary options and one even crapper candidate for the U.S. presidency! Seriosuly, considering moving back home if Trump wins, being within 100km of a country with him as president is a waking nightmare!

At least then I would get the bonus of having a proper cold beer, a live Saints game and a mint slice (not all at the same time... No, Actually I think I have done that!), as well as having that knuckle head 17,000 km away from me!

You most likely haven't seen some of the S&%* they call confectionary here. What I would give for anyone of a Cherry Ripe, Violet Crumble, Freddo Frog or Mint Slice.

North America is full of crap confectionary options and one even crapper candidate for the U.S. presidency! Seriosuly, considering moving back home if Trump wins, being within 100km of a country with him as president is a waking nightmare!

At least then I would get the bonus of having a proper cold beer, a live Saints game and a mint slice (not all at the same time... No, Actually I think I have done that!), as well as having that knuckle head 17,000 km away from me!
Adding to the list of things that are absent, or rare and more expensive than in Australia:

- Lamb
- decent cheese, and dairy generally.
- maple freaking syrup!
- bacon! It's really expensive, and it's only the little fatty bit, not the big chunk of meat.

Sonny how'd did you end up with the weather?
Hope u didn't flood
Power went out at work in the barossa around 3.45pm
We stayed til 6pm as the weather was that bad they wouldn't let us drive home
House wise ive lucked out, no trees down on the block that I can see, didnt flood but s**t loads of water sitting everywhere

I just looked at bom and theres another massive bit coming across the peninsula
Adelaide hills have copped a smashing
Friends at vic harbor had the cfs at their place fixing the septic and helping them with sand bags

Battern down peoples

And all you vic peeps, get ready.

One thing you do realize is what you need when a storm like this hits
We made a list last night be torch light sitting in front of the fire...will be popping out sat before the GF and getting numerous things to aid next time this crapola happens

Sat in the car charging phones at 11pm as it was too dangerous to drive
Will be picking up a few power packs my thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back