Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im somebody notorious for falling asleep on trains.
You know what its like Kegs, the repetitive noise, the constant swaying side to side, the 14 cans of beer youve had. All make for the perfect nap.
The last thing id wanna do is get on a train whos last stop is 2 & half hrs past my stop:eek:

I've been lucky. Even when pissed my internal alarm has woken me up. Don't reckon the cheese and kisses would be all that impressed with a 1am phone call to load the kids up for a road trip! :)

Here's a handy tip Perse .Just do what i do and only ever wear brown underwear.
That way theres no little nasty surprises for the better half when she does the laundry :thumbsu:
That wasn't the problem, it was all the other end. At one point so much puke was coming up, it was coming out my nose as well as my mouth!

FMD :huh:

Who on earth owns "quite a few pubs"? Did you by any chance play Monopoly when you were younger? That's either some serious real estate or an outrageous exaggeration.

I'll admit it. I must be underachieving and I'm seriously overwhelmed.

View attachment 351069
Haha, head and some luck played a big part. You might be able to buy some shares in the company pretty soon

Rooey's Waterside Hotel is alright before and after a game, close proximity to Etihad as well. Ran into his old man quite a few times there too.

I'd be keen for a bit of a piss up mid year, sounds like a good idea mate.
It's not one of mine - but not bad ( except late at night. Has just been sold though, so might be getting a big reno. Doubt will be done in time for a catch-up mid year. Seems all the good waterholes for the Saints have been sold recently.

It's not one of mine - but not bad ( except late at night. Has just been sold though, so might be getting a big reno. Doubt will be done in time for a catch-up mid year. Seems all the good waterholes for the Saints have been sold recently.
Friday nights and Saturday nights on the rooftop are absolute chaos, I don't like it either, so packed especially after a game up there, whilst downstairs is completely bare.

I work across the road from there so it just made sense to have a few beers there before a game. More than happy to go somewhere else if people are up for it - are your pubs all in the CBD?

That wasn't the problem, it was all the other end. At one point so much puke was coming up, it was coming out my nose as well as my mouth!
Ewwww.
Nothing worse than carrot chunks coming out the nose
:straining:
Hope your better soon mate.

I haven't been to the waterside for 15 years ever since the gorilla bouncers flogged a couple of my mates for no specific reason.

Rooie or no rooie that pub can GAGF.

Helps that I'm too old to go, but still.....

Friday nights and Saturday nights on the rooftop are absolute chaos, I don't like it either, so packed especially after a game up there, whilst downstairs is completely bare.

I work across the road from there so it just made sense to have a few beers there before a game. More than happy to go somewhere else if people are up for it - are your pubs all in the CBD?
Mine are spread out across town. Duke of Wellington, Imperial Bourke St are the better ones in the city. Middle Park always a good one with light rail straight to Etihad.

Mine are spread out across town. Duke of Wellington, Imperial Bourke St are the better ones in the city. Middle Park always a good one with light rail straight to Etihad.
Been to both! Happy to do it at either venue, I guess it's up to you really haha.

Love the Middle Park

Got kicked out of there one Grand Prix day. I deserved it! :)

Happy times.

I like you Mikka. Can I be your son????? :p

Love the Middle Park

Got kicked out of there one Grand Prix day. I deserved it! :)

Happy times.

I like you Mikka. Can I be your son????? :p
Haha - I was there as well.. And can tell you, I should have been 100% kicked out as well.
Was a massive week there. I doubt i'm old enough to be your old man, but I'll certainly shout you a few beers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ewwww.
I'm doing better. That was Sunday night. Monday I spent the whole day in bed sleeping - serious nap time. Tuesday I went to work, and slowly improved over the day. Back in beast mode today.

Silly first round stats.

Most Kicks Laird , 23. StKilda: Steven 17
Least Kicks 1. Hunt, Mumford, Mountford, Boyd , Armfield. StKilda: Wright 3.

Most Handballs Duncan, Rockliff, Steele , Dangerfield , Barlow , Sloane. All had 15
Least Handballs 1. Nancurvis, Broadbent, Gleeson, Preuss, Eddy, Cyril Rioli. StKilda: Riewoldt 2.

Most Disposals Laird , 40, StKilda Steven 27.
Least Disposals Eddy 3. StKilda Hickey and Wright 8.

Most Contested Possessions Pendlebury 24. StKilda: Steele 12.
Lst Cont Possessions 1. Schade, Brad Hill, Hamling, Harwood, Stanton, M Hibberd, Darling, Melksham, Gleeson, Mzungu, Watts, B Reid. (StK) Roberton 2

Most Uncontested Possessions. Gaff 35. StKilda: Steven 17.
Least Uncontested Possessions 1. Eddy, Close, Preuss, Nankervis, Dawson. StKilda : 2 Carlisle.

Highest disposal efficiency 100% heaps of guys including Nathan Brown. Brayden Maynard ( collingwood) 16 our of 16.
Lowest disposal efficiency 33% Garlett, but he kicked 3 goals so who cares. StKilda. Weller 46.7.

Most Clangers, 9. Gray and McKernan. StKilda: Lonie 5.
Least Clangers, 0 , Heaps of players too hard to look up, but Dunstan was among them.

Most Marks 13. Gaff and Tom McDonald. StKilda: Riewoldt and Steele 7.
Least Marks 0

Most contested marks : Jeremy Howe 5. StKilda : Riewoldt 3.

Most Marks inside 50 : Waite and Josh Kennedy 6. StKilda : Riewoldt :3

Most Hitouts 49 Gawn. StKilda , Hickey 18

Most Clearances 11. Josh P Kennedy and Higgins. StKilda: 4 Dunstan, Newnes,

Most Centre Clearances 7. Sloan and Shiel StKilda: Dunstan 3.

Most Stoppages. Mundy and Sandilands 7. StKilda : 3 , Newnes and Lonie.

Most Rebounds from 50. Tom Cutler 10. StKilda 7 Savage.

Most free kicks given. 5 Simpson and Hartlett. StKilda 4 Weller.

Most free's away. 7 McKernan. StKilda 2. Ross, Armitage, Hickey, Lonie.

Most tackles. 14. Libratore, and Lin Jong. StKilda: Lonie 6.

most 1% ers. 16 Harris Andrews. StKilda 9. Brown.

Most bounces 12. Saad. StKilda: 2. Steven, Geary.

Most inside 50's. 12 Gary Ablett. StKilda: 5. Membrey and Weller.

Most Goals . Kennedy 7. StKilda : Riewoldt : 4

Most Behinds. Waite 7. StKilda: 2, Weller.

Most Goal Assists 4. Dustin Martin. StKilda 1. Lonie, Armitage, Gresham, Membrey. Hickey

Most Time on Ground. 100% Rowe, Astbury and Eric McKenzie. StKilda : 91.2 % Geary
Least Time on Ground. 13.6 Joel Smith. StKilda Wright 66.4 %

Most AFL Fantasy points. : 156 Heppel. StKilda: 99 Riewoldt.
Least AFL Fantasy points. : Taylor Hunt 16. StKilda 37. Carlisle.

I am trying to create an account on Saintsational but I have no idea what the answer to Confirmation of Registration is, which is required to make an account.

The Question is: Barry who kicked the most famous point?

I've tried Hall but that wasn't it. Any suggestions?
Lol

I'm heading over for the West Coast vs Saints rematch. I would love to accidentally walk into a pub chockers full of Saints supporters. It would hopefully silence the sandgropers that I begrudgingly make the trip with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ewwww.

And corn chunks in the brown under daks.

I'm heading over for the West Coast vs Saints rematch. I would love to accidentally walk into a pub chockers full of Saints supporters. It would hopefully silence the sandgropers that I begrudgingly make the trip with.

I dont have any in WA champ - but the best place is the Aviary.. Tell them you're mates with Johnny Ahern and I'm sure they'll spot you a few brews..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back