Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 6. can understand why people got Brisbane. dunno how anyone got Port. and obviously I missed the Saints

thought the Bombers were a sure thing so I'm happy I got that

There was a Barry Mitchell who played for the Swans I think, maybe he kicked a point sometime. Lol

There has also been lots of times when I've heard the commentators say that's a very important point so maybe it was one of those. Just look up on google all the players who have done that.

Sent via HAL
Don't ask me, I got my name out of an fortune cooky

There was about 15,000 at Rod Laver last night and I reckon 10,000 of them were female. Mostly all drunk.

You get 10,000 drunk women in a confined space with someone like Deb Harry playing and it's utter chaos.

When she came on and played this the women around me completely lost their minds, haha.

---- my golf sucks at the minute Stupid dumb game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure where to post so general will do
Seeing as there's so many lovers of ink here, (pmsl) would like to know of a good ink parlour in melbs cbd area....also a piercing place too
Nothing massive in the ink dept and nothing stupid in the piercing dept before the Albert jokes start lol
Jackson Both tattoos

Wasn't sure where to post so general will do
Seeing as there's so many lovers of ink here, (pmsl) would like to know of a good ink parlour in melbs cbd area....also a piercing place too
Nothing massive in the ink dept and nothing stupid in the piercing dept before the Albert jokes start lol

Depends on what you want done and how intricate it'll be mate, but I got my 2 kids' handprints on my inner biceps and couldn't be any happier with how they came out. Despite the very small canvass they had to work with! :(

I went to dark horse tattoo in Pascoe vale road essendon. Woody did mine

If u watch carefully her left boob moves

O7B0XgfSI1ODWwlldKe775quDPueE4fEzQ5Nb_9-ESAMZf9nWuWxUryhmqX0L3jtZ649irlU=w350-h420-nc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back