Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just knocking back this Imperial Red IPA from Founders brewing in the US. Very malty with spicy, piney, tropical notes from the hops.
There is no doubt the best IPA´s come from America with the UK not far behind. I tried a few when i was back in Australia recently that were ok too.
If you want a proper German pils try something from Bamberg, Bavaria. The true beer brewing city. You would see a marked improvement on the usual
industry standard products. Most breweries in this region are century old, family owned businesses. Each little town in Bavaria have their own beer. It´s quite fun to travel around and try the real local stuff. View attachment 411085
Tried to find this beer dans only have the session IPA, Ackland cellars have been around since I was a little kid their close so I'll have a look in there during the week, it looks like a great beer.

For those who haven't tried it get a six pack of coopers vintage ale before the weather warms up, very good beer for a couple of quite ones on a cold old day, packs a punch at 7.5%, great tasting rich malty beer nutty with a hint of honey.

Last edited:

Magic faraway tree for men, every month the beer specials change and the old ones move on, this month we have mountain goat among others at $15 a six pack very nice.

He only likes her for her gaming ability?
I'm his old man I'd have to waterboard him to find out anything, all I know is he has wii, wii u, 3 ds, ds, ps2, 3 & 4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360 and 2 lap tops.

He looks like he works in a call centre with his head set on, it's a worry.

The one saving grace is he's doing ok at school and he talks non stop on the phone to a girl.

Flower, it grows trained up to lines suspended between posts very interesting plant.

It's antibacterial good for you and has an amazing variety of flavours depending on the variety and of course it makes great beer.

Just call me Sandra.

I stayed on a farm in Germany that grew them, they smelled like marijuana, as a business minded man I immediately thought you could rip off a s**t load of naive uni students. Seriously quick growing too, they train them up towers because they grow very long and very fast.

I'm his old man I'd have to waterboard him to find out anything, all I know is he has wii, wii u, 3 ds, ds, ps2, 3 & 4, Xbox 1, Xbox 360 and 2 lap tops.

He looks like he works in a call centre with his head set on, it's a worry.

The one saving grace is he's doing ok at school and he talks non stop on the phone to a girl.

I work in a call centre.

You dissin call centre workers? I'd puff my chest out but I fear I might break something due to the fact that it's boring as batshit and tied to a chair, so will settle for you better not be because I also work with power tools and am proficient with several versions of a chainsaw. :p

Also, have NFI who that Lux woman was, a quick google search shows I was probably generous in calling her a woman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laura Lux. Anyone a fan?
Yep...
302fe7d7179ec88d8456d6f910a765d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

This Australia-Thailand game super frustrating. Australia converting as many chances as St Kilda normally do.
Looks like an under 12s game when one team is getting smashed and everyone piles forward looking for their share of the glory.

Australia just don't have the skill to play out from the back not that it was a problem last night.

They can't keep any structure there were so many in the box it was a joke, no mooy and they may have lost last night.

Looks like an under 12s game when one team is getting smashed and everyone piles forward looking for their share of the glory.

Australia just don't have the skill to play out from the back not that it was a problem last night.

They can't keep any structure there were so many in the box it was a joke, no mooy and they may have lost last night.
B grade players b grade coach mmmmmm sounds familiar

B grade players b grade coach mmmmmm sounds familiar
B grade is generous postecoglou hasn't got a clue he refuses to accept reality and allow Australia to play to it's strengths.

Take a look at what happened to arsenal against Bayern 5 - 1 away trying to play out without the skill then they went home and tried it again 5 - 1.

We can't match the great teams on skill but we are a physical side, what's the point of all his rubbish philosophy if we can't qualify or get embarrassed when we do, guss hiddink was a cynical old fox he new how to make the most of what he had.

AFL are laughing their arses off but in the end soccer will swallow them up, participation rates are huge. When I walk around here the only kids kicking balls are playing soccer, can't remember when I last saw a kid with a football. Auskick is pumping up the participation figures the kids love it but after that it drops off the table.

I've got tickets for Sunday's grand final Heidelberg v bentleigh at lakeside should be a decent game, free from FFV of course. We though we might score some for last nights game but sadly my contact got beaten to the punch.

I don't mind soccer occasionally, but soccer types have been saying for years that their ascension is inevitable.

Aussie Rules is the superior sport, and will be king in Victoria/other AFL states for the rest of my life at least I reckon.

******* hell, timed a trip to Cuba well didn't I. I'll report on the hurricane from the ground.

I was halfway through posting the below and feeling jealous as hell and now you end up in Florida in hurricane. Poor bugger!!!!

"Great place for a holiday - have fun - music everywhere, old cars, $3 for a litre (plastic) bottle of rum (bought from a servo station!!!) fabulous people."
For those interested, can't get to Cuba. Luckily we are stuck in Fort Lauderdale, the Paris of Florida..... god it sucks.

On K107 using BigFooty.com mobile app

First final tonight it should be a good game, if your having a beer dans have corona for $35 a slab.

**** Forget that sneaky turds didn't mention it's nearing its best by date, mountain goat various types are on members special for $14 that's a good buy their $24.99 up the corner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back