Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else watching the Rocky marathon on SBS this week? Only ever really seen the original before. So far 3 seemed a better film then 2 even if it was a bit more ridiculous and seemingly a lot shorter.
Saw them all plus Creed, the "spinoff" if you will. Easy to watch, not much thinking involved lol.

Actually talking of millennials I saw young Spencer White hanging around St Kilda today, must be back from WA for a visit. Shame he didn't have the drive to make it. He had some talent.
he is as frustrating in the WAFL too ... all the talent in the world and the swagger to match it but doesnt look like he applies himself to it ... from what i hear he is also shockingly lazy when it comes to rehab from injury much to the torment of the fitness guys

On a slightly unrelated note I just needed to share my misfortune. I played golf this morning with 3 left handed Essendon supporters!!!!!!!!

My mate is one of those but we got paired with another two guys (who were nice guys actually), but for all the golfers out there - 3 left handers!!!!! That's very rare, let aone 3 left handed Essendon supporting golfers - sheesh!!!

On a slightly unrelated note I just needed to share my misfortune. I played golf this morning with 3 left handed Essendon supporters!!!!!!!!

My mate is one of those but we got paired with another two guys (who were nice guys actually), but for all the golfers out there - 3 left handers!!!!! That's very rare, let aone 3 left handed Essendon supporting golfers - sheesh!!!
You might like this
upload_2018-1-5_16-50-58.png

I think the weird part is the combination of melted cheese, tomato sauce, and gravy.

Contemplating divorce
Yeah, the sauce isn’t completely out of the ordinary.

Also, the fact that that kind of meal is considered a cheat meal, is also grounds for divorce. The schnitzel, potatoes and veg should be a staple meal in all diets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex president of Mexico dishing it up to Trump. If you enjoy American politics it’s worth a watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think we should get Bernard Tomic down to the club to mentor/motivate the young blokes.

That's if he's not too busy counting his money of course:rolleyes::poo:

I'd love to have the job of interviewing Bernard.
It'd go something along the lines of....

"Bernard!!!...( mumbles ) who tf would call their kid Bernard, ( Normal Inverview Volume ) How does it feel to be the biggest Campaigner in Australia?, yeah i know you'r rich and all that, but s**t you're a knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back