Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to SEN tonight and they had a beer promo on where they gave the clues to the free slabs. It was right outside where I was driving my kids to footy training. Walked in, free slab. Life is good with free beer. It's Oranjeboom which is like s**t Heineken but tastes better when I don't have to pay for it. There was no one else there and had a pile of them. If they offer them in your area you should grab them.

Where was it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s not a thread for this but just wanna apologise to all for my approach when I was in here previously under a different username . I banned myself months ago and have rejoined with a different attitude . I thought it was funny to be a utensil and stir the pot but we have the same interests at then end of the day so sorry for being a dick .

is that you defacto?

Lords back in my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The soccer club is there now. Bears are the other side of the pool with the cricket club.

There’s not a thread for this but just wanna apologise to all for my approach when I was in here previously under a different username . I banned myself months ago and have rejoined with a different attitude . I thought it was funny to be a utensil and stir the pot but we have the same interests at then end of the day so sorry for being a dick .

giphy.gif

So, screw anxiety.

Less than an hour before I spend 2 hours on various public transport to see workmates and physically ill in a mini freak out.

FML.

Look after yourself man. Sounds ****ed up.

Been there. Keep up the fight StFly.

Yeah, if you are able to follow the Saints for this long you've got some serious fortitude. Don't let the *er get the better of you, you're a good man, hopefully once you meet up the nerves will settle.

I hope u r ok man. If you ever need someone to vent to. Feel free to inbox.
So, screw anxiety.

Less than an hour before I spend 2 hours on various public transport to see workmates and physically ill in a mini freak out.

FML.

Yeah, if you are able to follow the Saints for this long you've got some serious fortitude. Don't let the ****** get the better of you, you're a good man, hopefully once you meet up the nerves will settle.

That they did, all good once I got there.

Getting there was the issue, waited for the train back home and almost missed the tram. Then managed to break something in the escape room, as apparently escaping a room after a mini panic attack is not a brilliant idea.

Anxiety can be a tremoundously debilitating thing. As a fellow person with anxiety, I've found that exercise, meditation and medication are the best strategies for me. I've often thought that my personality traits that have led to some of the most successful aspects of my life (academic and career success) have also been at times a thing close to my undoing. It's something that I have to keep an eye on everyday, and it's about finding strategies that work for the individual.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anxiety can be a tremoundously debilitating thing. As a fellow person with anxiety, I've found that exercise, meditation and medication are the best strategies for me. I've often thought that my personality traits that have led to some of the most successful aspects of my life (academic and career success) have also been at times a thing close to my undoing. It's something that I have to keep an eye on everyday, and it's about finding strategies that work for the individual.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Its really not something people think about either. I dont get anxiety but last year I had a triggered anxiety attack after an issue at work and it just ruined me for days. It kind of woke me up to how debilitating actually living with it can be.

Hodge Mitchell Lewis back playing together again.

Any Aussies into British punk/indie music of the 1970s/19880s?? Left wing music of a generation ago....

Fat Bot Slim was in the Housemartins too.

25 degrees in Manchester. Day five above 20; it's getting serious. My fan is on full pelt.

Amazing weather here in Sweden too! I have my parents staying with me from Australia at the moment as getting married on Saturday, they can't believe the weather can be this good in this part of the world. Am sure it will turn before the weekend but looks like it is hot for the rest of the week which is a bonus as I have the week off.

I must admit, since moving to Europe, I really love the change from spring to summer even more than what it was like growing up in Australia. There's something about surviving the long dark, harsh winter and enjoying seeing everything bloom. Certainly gets your mood up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back